• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M4BTEAM Transformation challenge

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Glad u joined us.
U a BIG MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!?

I just started back after 8 week break no gear no workouts.

Trying to get leaner then may add ANADROL I never used it ever in 20 years total of using gear here there off on.

I got time, to lean up more then add bulk gear. I gotta see Abs good to control diet on bulk so it's clean or else I bloat and in some bad places!!! Lol!

I can cut pretty fast so thinking if lean bulk but not crazy about pushing past 215 even at low body fat. My age and stress extra weight kills my bp!!!

Good luck!!!
Oh yea was gonna tell u i cut up fairly easy myself, once the summer comes and the heat starts I'm unable to keep my calories as high, so I take advantage of the winter and bulk then cut in summer just the way my body works, so we have a pretty similar situation, good luck bro
My blood pressure is a bit out of hand at times as well curious what you do for yours.
Baby aspirin and my workout partners girl works at the blood bank so I give blood, i try to eat clean thru out the week that really helps also last winter i did a dirty bulk and was holding alot of water and was red as shit walking around lol, so baby aspirin give blood once every 2 months and control diet and it'll put my bp in check or just border line hyper tension
Cool thanks brother donating blood tomorrow. So no actual bp meds.
No it only happens on cycle for me, if u have it off cycle u might wanna talk to your primary bro, make sure when u give blood it's your rbc not plasma u wanna give red blood to lower bp
Oh I take meds brother. My rbc is high. I should donate blood more often. To be perfectly honest when my bp is where the Dr's want it I feel like total shit. If it's just a touch high I feel considerably better I'm talking alot better.
Yea my last cycle had me red as shit, I couldn't even tie my shoes lmao
This is the crazy thing I have no symptoms at all other than the bp itself. No red face no head aches feel great. Other than they say I'm about to stroke out. Lol
Damn yea I'll take the sides at least I know I'm in trouble, how long u been on cycle
Current cycle since January 25th have been running gear since early 90's. I'm 47 years young
Oh ok u a seasoned vet I respect that, what's the biggest u ever been
I'm 5'5 1/2" and 215 is the biggest I have been with abs. And I was miserable 190 isn't to bad. 190-200 is the goal then I will start contest diet. I guess you could actually say my diet starts now cause it really doesn't change much. I just start eating like your suppose too. I'm pretty fortunate can eat what I want and stay pretty freakin lean. So cleaning up the diet is about all I change. You know lots of fish and rice.
Damn that's huge, u bet u looked like a fucking tank, I wanna be 250 with abs, I've never ran a cut cycle yet I'm waiting till I get to my desired weight then I'll shred and try to maintain as much as possible, hey if u have any pointers or any information let me know I love to learn
I have been 215 with abs and 7% bodyfat 12 years ago and lots of times before then.
It's harder on me being 42 now.
I am 5'8" am my last cut was 196 at 6% in November. I wouldn't mind 208 at 6%
Yea I think my ideal weight will be around 220, but I wanna push myself up to 250 I gotta get there one time atleast

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad u joined us.

Trying to get leaner then may add ANADROL I never used it ever in 20 years total of using gear here there off on.

I got time, to lean up more then add bulk gear. I gotta see Abs good to control diet on bulk so it's clean or else I bloat and in some bad places!!! Lol!

I can cut pretty fast so thinking if lean bulk but not crazy about pushing past 215 even at low body fat. My age and stress extra weight kills my bp!!!

Good luck!!!
Oh yea was gonna tell u i cut up fairly easy myself, once the summer comes and the heat starts I'm unable to keep my calories as high, so I take advantage of the winter and bulk then cut in summer just the way my body works, so we have a pretty similar situation, good luck bro
My blood pressure is a bit out of hand at times as well curious what you do for yours.
Baby aspirin and my workout partners girl works at the blood bank so I give blood, i try to eat clean thru out the week that really helps also last winter i did a dirty bulk and was holding alot of water and was red as shit walking around lol, so baby aspirin give blood once every 2 months and control diet and it'll put my bp in check or just border line hyper tension
No it only happens on cycle for me, if u have it off cycle u might wanna talk to your primary bro, make sure when u give blood it's your rbc not plasma u wanna give red blood to lower bp
Oh I take meds brother. My rbc is high. I should donate blood more often. To be perfectly honest when my bp is where the Dr's want it I feel like total shit. If it's just a touch high I feel considerably better I'm talking alot better.
This is the crazy thing I have no symptoms at all other than the bp itself. No red face no head aches feel great. Other than they say I'm about to stroke out. Lol
Damn yea I'll take the sides at least I know I'm in trouble, how long u been on cycle
Current cycle since January 25th have been running gear since early 90's. I'm 47 years young
I'm 5'5 1/2" and 215 is the biggest I have been with abs. And I was miserable 190 isn't to bad. 190-200 is the goal then I will start contest diet. I guess you could actually say my diet starts now cause it really doesn't change much. I just start eating like your suppose too. I'm pretty fortunate can eat what I want and stay pretty freakin lean. So cleaning up the diet is about all I change. You know lots of fish and rice.
Damn that's huge, u bet u looked like a fucking tank, I wanna be 250 with abs, I've never ran a cut cycle yet I'm waiting till I get to my desired weight then I'll shred and try to maintain as much as possible, hey if u have any pointers or any information let me know I love to learn
I have been 215 with abs and 7% bodyfat 12 years ago and lots of times before then.
Yea I think my ideal weight will be around 220, but I wanna push myself up to 250 I gotta get there one time atleast
I completely understand brother. I come all the way down to middle weight on stage. But if there is one thing you can learn from Flex Lewis is that you can get bigger and bigger and bigger and still weigh the same.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Glad u joined us.

Good luck!!!
I completely understand brother. I come all the way down to middle weight on stage. But if there is one thing you can learn from Flex Lewis is that you can get bigger and bigger and bigger and still weigh the same.
Foreal right that dude is a fucking monster geesh, I wish I kould look like him

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Looking great man. Going to be an epic transformation

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad u joined us.

Good luck!!!
Try being 47 brother. No its actually better. Past 37 the game got alot better for me. I almost said easy. Not easy just better. My metabolism finally slowed a bit so I was a little more in control of the scale.

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Glad u joined us.

Good luck!!!
Try being 47 brother. No its actually better. Past 37 the game got alot better for me. I almost said easy. Not easy just better. My metabolism finally slowed a bit so I was a little more in control of the scale.
That's how I'm slowly getting, my metabolism is slowing, sux that I can't eat junk like I used to, but I can put the weight on that's forsure

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Thanks bro how u been man, didn't know u were on this forum
Been really really good man. I had been here but tbh I had kind of forgot about it until drealdeal referred to get my ass back over here.
U gonna join the challenge bro, they got some big dudes in here
I noticed, yeah I'm going to be posting pics up here shortly. Mountain man let me hop in.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Been really really good man. I had been here but tbh I had kind of forgot about it until drealdeal referred to get my ass back over here.
I noticed, yeah I'm going to be posting pics up here shortly. Mountain man let me hop in.
Kool all we need is montego lol

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

Kool all we need is montego lol
Hahaha right lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Keep up the work brother your metabolism will kick in I'm 43 and can get cutt in 45 days so I know u can do it maby jump on some hgh and t4 if u can swing it with a quality HGH should feel metabolism boost after 30-40 days my friend

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Keep up the work brother your metabolism will kick in I'm 43 and can get cutt in 45 days so I know u can do it maby jump on some hgh and t4 if u can swing it with a quality HGH should feel metabolism boost after 30-40 days my friend
I wish I could afford it, I never ran any peptides or any form of gh one of these days I'll give it ago, I was thinking of running some tren a, anavar, t3 and clen never ran a cut cycle but would do it for this challenge at the around 6 weeks to the end

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Had a good heavy leg day I don't like using 405 it hurts my form so I'm sticking with 375, I did 12 good reps and a drop set for the final it kicked my ass was struggling breathing in between drops lol, did heavy leg press and extensions, this Saturday will be deadlifts,front squats, and lunges, I do lighter weights with focus on form and volume, I got a trainer now who is gonna help get me ready for my first show, he's gonna help put some size on these wheels

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a good heavy leg day I don't like using 405 it hurts my form so I'm sticking with 375, I did 12 good reps and a drop set for the final it kicked my ass was struggling breathing in between drops lol, did heavy leg press and extensions, this Saturday will be deadlifts,front squats, and lunges, I do lighter weights with focus on form and volume, I got a trainer now who is gonna help get me ready for my first show, he's gonna help put some size on these wheels

Smart brother to many years of thinking I had to squat 4 plates and up man. Is why my knees are trashed man. Probably my only regret in any of this was to much heavy squatting it will take its toll.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I agree, at 42 I can get cut 45 days or less.
M-man taught me about t3/t4 I never had used. I feel great just at maintance dose.
And metabolism is like it was when 25!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I see a brother that has tattoos, I see a brother that has an interesting past and a future that he controls. Good Luck Brother

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

Smart brother to many years of thinking I had to squat 4 plates and up man. Is why my knees are trashed man. Probably my only regret in any of this was to much heavy squatting it will take its toll.
Thanks man, this is my first injury in my shoulder, so I don't need any more thank God it's not serious

tonytoca031

tonytoca031

I agree, at 42 I can get cut 45 days or less.
M-man taught me about t3/t4 I never had used. I feel great just at maintance dose.
And metabolism is like it was when 25!!
Yea I'll definitely be coming to u for some advice when I enter my cut phase, sounds awsome my metabolism is alot slower then when I was 25