• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MaKaVeLi's NZ Pro Pix

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
I originally posted this in another thread but I thought what the hell I might as well put it in here for all to see


Marvelous and I


Dexter and Melvin an hour before they got on stage


Img0200pc1th 1
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
Now I apologize for the quality of the pix...From where I was seated I really needed a camera with some good zoom - which unfortunately I didn't quite have! Looking back on it now I wish I'd gotten the more expensive seats facing the stage rather than on the side.

Sergio

Img0202ir8th 1




 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
The Blade



Img0210wm5th 1




Most Muscular!!
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
Troy Alves





 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
The Lineup

Front Double-Bi


Side Chest
Img0228on7th 1


Back Double-Bi


Abs n Thighs
Img0230xv9th 1


MM
Img0231wm9th 1
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
Random Other Pix

Moe Guest Posing
Img0226pz5th 1


Placings


Img0249gb5th 1
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Good job Mak, thanks

BTW you look just like a friend of mine. lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
ronnie rockel looked fantastic how did he place so low
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Thanks for putting the pics up Maka! :xyxthumbs:
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i wonder if dexter is gonna win the olympia 08
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
ronnie rockel looked fantastic how did he place so low

I agree...on the night I was surprised he didn't place 3rd...robbed yet again :angrydude:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Thx for posting mate, enjoyed the pictures :).
 

Similar threads

MaKaVeLi
Replies
21
Views
8K
rich
R
MaKaVeLi
Replies
539
Views
72K
MaKaVeLi
MaKaVeLi
Top