• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Man beheads girlfriend

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Another reason to avoid the Greek Islands...

A 31-YEAR-OLD man killed his girlfriend on the Greek island of Santorini today, beheaded her, then fled in a patrol car, a local official said.

The Associated Press (AP) reported that during the ensuing chase the suspect was shot five times by police and ran over two women doctors who were riding a motorcycle before he was caught.

The suspect, Athanassios Arvanitis, a cook at a local restaurant, is undergoing surgery at an island hospital, said Chrysanthos Roussos, head of the Santorini district on the island.

AP reported neighbours saying Mr Arvanitis beheaded his girlfriend's dog with a butcher knife following a heated argument, then killed and beheaded the woman.

The victim, 25-year-old Adamantia Karkali, worked as a teacher at a local village, Angelos Roussos, the mayor of Thira, the island's main town, was quoted as saying by TV station Antenna.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
wow.. very wow..
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
amazing.............
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
The government should ban people from having heads soon. They are dangerous, and if these people didn't have heads, this would have never happened.
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
it weird that those two incidents(this one and the other with the australian tourist)took place in the 2 most fancy islands where the high society and the wannabes go for vacations
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Once again very fuked up.....
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
I think he should die in the same fashion he killed the dog and his girlfriend.:ranter:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
What with all the beheadings this week?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Could be that typical shootings have become a fad, and don't get the media glorification as much anymore.

That or they are trying to show American's how it is done... Psshhh shooting a gun in a crowded place? Beheading a motherf***er is where you show your true insanity and balls. :carduindisguise
 
Top