• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man beheads girlfriend

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Another reason to avoid the Greek Islands...

A 31-YEAR-OLD man killed his girlfriend on the Greek island of Santorini today, beheaded her, then fled in a patrol car, a local official said.

The Associated Press (AP) reported that during the ensuing chase the suspect was shot five times by police and ran over two women doctors who were riding a motorcycle before he was caught.

The suspect, Athanassios Arvanitis, a cook at a local restaurant, is undergoing surgery at an island hospital, said Chrysanthos Roussos, head of the Santorini district on the island.

AP reported neighbours saying Mr Arvanitis beheaded his girlfriend's dog with a butcher knife following a heated argument, then killed and beheaded the woman.

The victim, 25-year-old Adamantia Karkali, worked as a teacher at a local village, Angelos Roussos, the mayor of Thira, the island's main town, was quoted as saying by TV station Antenna.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow.. very wow..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing.............

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The government should ban people from having heads soon. They are dangerous, and if these people didn't have heads, this would have never happened.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it weird that those two incidents(this one and the other with the australian tourist)took place in the 2 most fancy islands where the high society and the wannabes go for vacations

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once again very fuked up.....

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he should die in the same fashion he killed the dog and his girlfriend.:ranter:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What with all the beheadings this week?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Could be that typical shootings have become a fad, and don't get the media glorification as much anymore.

That or they are trying to show American's how it is done... Psshhh shooting a gun in a crowded place? Beheading a motherf***er is where you show your true insanity and balls. :carduindisguise