• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man kills burglars during 9/11 call

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck those burglars
you steal, you take your risks, thats all
the more severe the risks are, the more you will think before taking what is not yours

here in spain we had a very similar case, very famous, but the robbed neighbour (who was robbed with unnecessary high violence, punching his wife and doughters etc etc) who killed one of the burglars went to jail and i dont know if after the trial we was declared not guilty

but here, law SUCKS

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ law sucks here in Finland too. Murder = 4 yrs in prison :eek:

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In South Carolina, if your home gets broken into you are authorized to use any force necessary to protect yourself and your family. Its called "Invade a home invite a bullet." I almost shot a dude one time when he tried to break into my house. I live in the room above our garages and i heard someone trying to open one of the garage doors so I opened my window and grabbed my shot gun. I saw the dude below me trying to squeeze under the opening we leave for the cat to go in and out of the garage but the door was locked and he couldnt get through. I yelled at him and he just kind of looked up at me and didn't say anything. I put a shell into the chamber and closed the breech and it made that distinctive sound. Needless to say that dude took off through the woods and we havent had any more problems. Gun ownership is GTG.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
7yfp3ci 1 71oh288 1

pwned.

Attachments

• 7yfp3ci-1.gif
    7yfp3ci-1.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why they gotta be black? :e5dunno:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good thing..they got what they deserved...

just a month ago somebody was braking into my home, i was sleeping, heard him and took my 357 Magnum, but he was gone already because one of the dogs bite him :bowroflarms:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justice on the streets. Good stuff.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Virgina tech
columbine
4x as many americans dead each year as was killed in 9/11
good point. guns are very dangerous in the hands of crazy people, thus they should be outlawed for everyone. :hsughr:

this story is a perfect example of how guns are useful.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is this real? and if so when was it? thats crazy!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Virgina tech
columbine
4x as many americans dead each year as was killed in 9/11

thats all im gonna say...

thats very selective and totally biased

now post the amount of kills avoided by guns, burglars scared away etc etc in the timeframe spanding from first to last slaughter

and if there were no guns, columbine killers would have used TNT, an AIDS infected neddle, a car to run over students when going home etc etc..

sick minds are the responsibles of deaths, not the guns

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats very selective and totally biased

now post the amount of kills avoided by guns, burglars scared away etc etc in the timeframe spanding from first to last slaughter

and if there were no guns, columbine killers would have used TNT, an AIDS infected neddle, a car to run over students when going home etc etc..

sick minds are the responsibles of deaths, not the guns

dude, how many people are being murdered each year in your country compared to america?

see my point?

im so sick and tired of hearing that shit about people kill people not guns, yes there are lots of maniacs out there, bad people are everywhere, but that doesent justify arming a whole nation, dont u see that it wont solve anything? the number of school shootings in america proves my point so well, higher access to guns= more gun related deaths, period.

enforcing the law is a job of the police not regular citizens, death penalty for robbery, is that something that should happend in a democratic society? fuck no it shouldnt.

imagine u having a son, and he made the mistake once of breaking into someones house, would u really look at it as justified afterwards that he got killed for it? for one single mistake his life was taken away from him.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
dude, how many people are being murdered each year in your country compared to america?

see my point?

im so sick and tired of hearing that shit about people kill people not guns, yes there are lots of maniacs out there, bad people are everywhere, but that doesent justify arming a whole nation, dont u see that it wont solve anything? the number of school shootings in america proves my point so well, higher access to guns= more gun related deaths, period.

enforcing the law is a job of the police not regular citizens, death penalty for robbery, is that something that should happend in a democratic society? fuck no it shouldnt.

imagine u having a son, and he made the mistake once of breaking into someones house, would u really look at it as justified afterwards that he got killed for it? for one single mistake his life was taken away from him.
convicted felons who break into homes deserve to die. period.

our judicial system is a joke. if those guys would have been arrested, they would have been in and out of prison in under 2 years.

now, those pieces of shit won't been robbing anyone anymore.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf i can't get the video to finish it keeps stopping halfway through!!!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
convicted felons who break into homes deserve to die. period.

our judicial system is a joke. if those guys would have been arrested, they would have been in and out of prison in under 2 years.

now, those pieces of shit won't been robbing anyone anymore.

what if it hadnt been convicted felons, but some drunk teenagers who just made a mistake? would they deserve to die too? i mean where do u draw the line here? as that other guy on the phone said, its not worth killing other humans for material property.

could be that the judicial system is a joke, but why not improve on that instead of creating a society where suddenly going on your own little rampage is acceptable and encouraged:dunnodude:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
what if it hadnt been convicted felons, but some drunk teenagers who just made a mistake? would they deserve to die too? i mean where do u draw the line here? as that other guy on the phone said, its not worth killing other humans for material property.

could be that the judicial system is a joke, but why not improve on that instead of creating a society where suddenly going on your own little rampage is acceptable and encouraged:dunnodude:
if they were drunk teenagers, they deserve to die even more so.

average citizens can't control the judicial system. but they can control their what happens on their own property. (or the property of their neighbors in this case).

breaking into someones home and robbing them isn't a mistake.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guns dont kill people...husbands who come home early from work do.