• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man shot 34 times in head with nail gun

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30388174/

a_brown_nails_090424300w-1.jpg

"In 36 years, I've never seen a murder of this nature," Homicide Squad Superintendent Geoff Beresford told reporters. "It's a particularly brutal and vicious murder and hence the reason we are seeking information from the public."

The 34 nails were found during a post-mortem examination of Liu's body, and were located mainly in his skull. They were fired from an 85 mm nail gun at close range, Beresford said. Police have not recovered the weapon.

SYDNEY - Australian police appealed for help Friday in solving the gruesome killing of a Chinese man who was shot 34 times in the head and neck with a nail gun before being dumped in a river.

Chen Liu's badly decomposed body was found in Sydney on Nov. 1, about two weeks after a friend reported him missing, but police have yet to say whether they've identified any suspects.

New South Wales state police on Friday asked the public to provide any information they may have about the case, releasing graphic X-ray images of the 27-year-old's skull to highlight the brutality of the crime.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hm.. i need some extra nails for my fence..