• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mark Alvisi & Gaspari Nutrition vs the rest of the top 5 in the 2010 ESS

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ dilated, reps if u do a gif with Alvisi's reaction when Wilmore is called in 3rd lol!

I cant make gif's lol my photoshop version does have some trick to making gif's but since i pirated it, im missing a few things so i cant make gifs :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant make gif's lol my photoshop version does have some trick to making gif's but since i pirated it, im missing a few things so i cant make gifs :(

Just buy the real version. You're a student so you get it for 1/10th the cost of the full version. I got the Adobe premium collection for $400 or something, basic pack would be half that. Just photoshop would be really quite cheap.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Just buy the real version. You're a student so you get it for 1/10th the cost of the full version. I got the Adobe premium collection for $400 or something, basic pack would be half that. Just photoshop would be really quite cheap.

In other words Tim is saying: just do what you have to do to make that gif or you'll get negs and BAN instead of VIP. :shakefist:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In other words Tim is saying: just do what you have to do to make that gif or you'll get negs and BAN instead of VIP. :shakefist:

I like how you think you decide who becomes a VIP and what thoughts rattle around in my head.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I like how you think you decide who becomes a VIP and what thoughts rattle around in my head.

Come on you know that was a joke lolol!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check this out!

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mybe its just my imagination but to me Rich Gaspari sounds like Chris Griffin the son in "The Family Guy" :icon_shrug:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mybe its just my imagination but to me Rich Gaspari sounds like Chris Griffin the son in "The Family Guy" :icon_shrug:

More like Seth Green from Buffy.

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Maybe I'm missing something here but why is Cedric in 4th if he and Wilmore both ended with scores of 30? How do they break the tie: Flip a coin?
Cedric lost to Bill in the posedown

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Honestly i think its so dumb that the Posing Routine doesnt count at all but the Pose Down where people just walk around slowly, hit two shots... walk some more, hit two shots... push eatchother a bit, the occasional surprise butt secks, walk some more.... how does that even help a judge choose who is a better bodybuilder OVER an actual routine? I understand sometimes the routines are a bit hard to critique but a pose down?...

Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More like Seth Green from Buffy.

I was never a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's so dont really remember his character there; Chris Griffin is voiced by Seth too so may yeah... among other things Gaspari seemed very Bossy to me in that interview!

Last edited:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was never a big fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's so dont really remember his character there; Chris Griffin is voiced by Seth too so may yeah... among other things Gaspari seemed very Bossy to me in that interview!

Im pretty sure Tim was joking...Gaspari annoys me, he is really bossy to his athletes and acts as if he is their trainer. He tries to tell his athletes how to train and he even questions their trainers and dieticians when thats absolutely none of his business.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
So the posedown, despite being worth the same amount of points as rounds 1 & 2, magically marginalizes the other scores because it occurs last? Lame.