• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Markus or Ramy?

Markus Ruhl vs Big Ramy - who wins?


  • Total voters
    8
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
5f864bc6f9d0534cebb86973ed7ab88c-1.jpg


Markus Ruhl vs Big Ramy, who is the best bodybuilder?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: Markus or rami?

Poll added to the thread.

I'd say Ruhl wins. Similar size, better conditioning imo.

Markus' 2002 NOC version was insane. I mean just look at this video. There is no way Big Ramy beats this.

 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: Markus or rami?

I agree with you tkd.

Is it supposed to be Ramy?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Re: Markus or rami?

Poll added to the thread.

I'd say Ruhl wins. Similar size, better conditioning imo.

Markus' 2002 NOC version was insane. I mean just look at this video. There is no way Big Ramy beats this.


This is my favorite video of Markus Ruhl i think i saw this video 1000 times lol. in that competition Markus was in the greatest shape of his carrier!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.
You tell a true thing! :)
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.

True, I do believe Ramy will win a Mr. Olympia some day.
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.

True, I do believe Ramy will win a Mr. Olympia some day.
I don't know. Yeah, he's a mass monster, but don't forget that sponsors are pretty involved in this competition and from what I can tell, they don't really like muslims. I may be racist, but just how Donald Trump has the votes of the majority of the racists of the USA. It's pretty much the same at the Olympia. Until Ramy won't bring large sales to some big sponsor of the Olympia weekend, he will never win the Sandow trophy.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
underbody
Replies
5
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
3
Views
7K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top