underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,517
- Points
- 138
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Poll added to the thread.
I'd say Ruhl wins. Similar size, better conditioning imo.
Markus' 2002 NOC version was insane. I mean just look at this video. There is no way Big Ramy beats this.
You tell a true thing!We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.
We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.
I don't know. Yeah, he's a mass monster, but don't forget that sponsors are pretty involved in this competition and from what I can tell, they don't really like muslims. I may be racist, but just how Donald Trump has the votes of the majority of the racists of the USA. It's pretty much the same at the Olympia. Until Ramy won't bring large sales to some big sponsor of the Olympia weekend, he will never win the Sandow trophy.We haven't seen yet the best shape of Ramy. IMHO, if we compare Markus at the top of his career with Ramy who is still searching for ways to come up shredded (because he's big as f**k), Markus wins by far, but the comparison is not really fair for Ramy.
True, I do believe Ramy will win a Mr. Olympia some day.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.