• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

markus ruhl at his best .

R

Ruhlforever

The more and more I look at his pics, the more and more I like him. There's no way he was never even top 3 for the olympia. Such a shame.

When everybody waited another European since Dorian Yates we turned aroudn and saw Alexander Fedorov, but nobody took what Gunter and Markus gave to the sport. These guys are the true european ambassadors after Dorian Yates. Markus could easily be Mr. Whatever but there are several judges that considered him so blocky.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you are absolutely right.

R

Ruhlforever

you are absolutely right.

Thanks Brendan I will be so sad of not seeing Ronnie and Markus again in Mr Olympia but I hope Wolf and Heath make great damage in competition it's time for new generation but as Chapulin Colorado Said Who can defed us y ahora quien podrá defendernos, there won't be no more Ruhl monster there.:linedrunk:

C

cannonball33

I love Markus, but it's hard to ignore those pics of Orville Burke. Jesus, look sat his massive lat spread and those huge striated quads! What a monster!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing I realized is that you don't see the GH gut to much anymore. Just 3-4 years ago, Ronnie and the gang all had somewhat of the gut, this year, it was pretty much non-existent in the top ten of the Mr. O