• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Martin kjellstrom enters Aussie pro

Mr.Olympia 2008

Pictures from the 2007 IRONMAN PRO

nqd5s9-1.jpg

2layart-1.jpg

2yv77dt-1.jpg

ok3gbs-1.jpg

20l1ijk-1.jpg

From 2006 IRONMAN PRO

2qlejpy-1.jpg

29dv60w-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why didn't you post the pics from last years "aussie pro" when I actually came in shape?

Two pics from Santa Susanna Grand Prix 07

200709mk_ssgp1.jpg

200709mk_ssgp2.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He can come in REALLY hard you know

The night before he won his pro card 05 in Nutrition Outlet grand prix

IMG_8323.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8320.jpg

NO grand prix 05

IMG_8511.jpg

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Just came to remember...Lonnie Teper called Martin "The swedish beast" when he made his prodebut at 292lbs:D

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, he was really ripped that night.

Hope he comes in sharp at Aussie pro.

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked great until he abused the hell out of anabolics.

Most Muscular

i really am a fan of martin, he looked awsome at the aussie pro. he was hard as nails and had striations everywhere. He was also the only guy who went with joel stubbs for size!
here are some photos i took (sorry about the quality)
IMG_7229-1.jpg

IMG_7208-1.jpg

IMG_7210-1.jpg

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its fun to see him walk around in that tent-sized t-shirt he wears to expos and such : ) He is awesome! Hope he can get into the Mr Olympia...its been a long time since there as a swede in the lineup.

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really am a fan of martin, he looked awsome at the aussie pro. he was hard as nails and had striations everywhere. He was also the only guy who went with joel stubbs for size!
here are some photos i took (sorry about the quality)
GREAT PICS BRO!!!

img7229sw2-1.jpg