• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Martin kjellstrom enters Aussie pro

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Why doesn't he look like he did in 05 thats what got him a card, if he could have conditioning like that he could win shows. Other then the 05 pics i'm not a fan.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i am very impressed, if he can nail his conditioning then he can really do sum damage

J

juicyjuce

The pics of the last past couple of years his arms seem really soft.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Why doesn't he look like he did in 05 thats what got him a card, if he could have conditioning like that he could win shows. Other then the 05 pics i'm not a fan.

Pros need to be bigger..and its hard to nail it when you are trying to be big at the same time

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pros need to be bigger..and its hard to nail it when you are trying to be big at the same time

They do not need to be bigger. That is just a misconception that got started with guys trying to chase down Coleman.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
They do not need to be bigger. That is just a misconception that got started with guys trying to chase down Coleman.

Might be true to a point..lets put it this way, I think that if Jay Cutler from 2001 competed vs Jay Cutler from 2006 and the 06 version was as hard..who would've have won?.....the 06 version because of the mass

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might be true to a point..lets put it this way, I think that if Jay Cutler from 2001 competed vs Jay Cutler from 2006 and the 06 version was as hard..who would've have won?.....the 06 version because of the mass

Jays back was wider and thicker in 2006 but he lost some separation, conditioning and symmetry compared to 2001. His upper body, since 2006, completely dwarfs his lower body which completely throws off the balance his physique once had. Sure, Jay is bigger today but he's lost everything else. His star body parts, quads and abs, are even losing their quality they once had due to gaining so much mass.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Jays back was wider and thicker in 2006 but he lost some separation, conditioning and symmetry compared to 2001. His upper body, since 2006, completely dwarfs his lower body which completely throws off the balance his physique once had. Sure, Jay is bigger today but he's lost everything else. His star body parts, quads and abs, are even losing their quality they once had due to gaining so much mass.

This I agree on..my point was just that if two compeditors is close to as sharp and one of them is just a little little bigger he wins

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My guess: omg how huge he is?:dunnodude: