• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Martyn Ford vs The Rock?

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
3,336
Points
73
Bodybuilder Ford is set to take on Sajad Gharibi, who is known as the Iranian Hulk. The pair will be fighting at London's O2 Arena on 2 April this year. Ford says he'd love to challenge Dwayne Johnson to a boxing match. The Iranian Hulk's extreme training regimes have included punching concrete walls and tearing apart melons, but Ford says he wouldn't want to be him.

Martyn Ford:
“I’d love to challenge The Rock to a fight,”

“We’d make a fortune. It would be a phenomenal fight because he’s a great athlete. He’s very mobile, strong, and comes from a wrestling background.”

"The Hulk’s training footage is kind of demoralizing [sic] in the sense that I don’t want to watch it and think I’m just wasting my time because I could beat him up now,”

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I'd love to see that sham Johnson get his ass kicked.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I think the Iranian is going to kick ford's ass.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
1
Views
1K
Robert
R
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
827
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top