• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover - July 2010 (Victor Martinez)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2lwniva-1.jpg

Steve Blechman said:
It doesn’t get any bigger, better or stronger than Victor Martinez— shown this month on the cover of MD. Victor skipped the Arnold this year, taking time off to improve and fully recover since the 2009 Olympia. We’ve waited a long time for the man on our cover to realize his astounding potential and show up at this year’s Olympia in mind-blowing condition— and it just might be that his time has come. Following in the tradition of Arnold, Lee Haney and Flex Wheeler, Victor has the muscle bellies, as well as the small waist and great shape of these bodybuilding icons; in fact, many would agree that Victor has the best genetics, width and structure out of any of the top Mr. Olympia contenders. And while it’s no secret that Victor has had more than his share of challenges and tragedies to rise above, Victor is a man who is determined to rise to the challenge onstage this September. In Victor’s own words, he will be “battling hard this time.”

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking lean on that cover!!

Mike33

Mike33

I bet he really are hungry for a Win now :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
badass cover shot.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, cover looks really sick!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Don't mind him, he's just jealous of your massive 22 inch cannons

rofl_1-1.gif

Come to think of it I'm more jealous of his breasts.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh and...

All I gathered from that was huge upper arms, tooth pick forearms, slopey shoulders and too much estrogen on those boobies :p

tooth pick forearms:rofl3: the thing is that i have such massive arms that my forearms appear to be little but believe me they are as big as yours at least so that means that you have tooth picks also :bitelip: as far as my shoulders goes you can see the lines in them coming out the traps and as far as the estrogen well i guest that what you need that to have 22" arms with 25 years:bitelip:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tooth pick forearms:rofl3: the thing is that i have such massive arms that my forearms appear to be little but believe me they are as big as yours at least so that means that you have tooth picks also :bitelip: as far as my shoulders goes you can see the lines in them coming out the traps and as far as the estrogen well i guest that what you need that to have 22" arms with 25 years:bitelip:

Your not natural?

Savjav

Savjav

back on point....
hope vic really nails it this year! would be great to see him close to his former glory

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But big guns lance lets see youre boobies because i havent seeing a damm picture of them:borat:

now lets get back to topic...:bitelip: