• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the members

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
aiight fresh from yesterday/today!

my friends new neighbour (just moved in 2 days ago) was so drunk and slept in the floor.. haha

Lef3f3b68bb87d11a4226fdec3 1
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
lol at that extremely gay pokadot shirt :49:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
lol at that extremely gay pokadot shirt :49:

Isn't the wearer of the polka-dot shirt a girl though judging by the handbag and shoes?
That's what a girl wears Chesti. Surely even you must have seen a girl in your life.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Isn't the wearer of the polka-dot shirt a girl though judging by the handbag and shoes?
That's what a girl wears Chesti. Surely even you must have seen a girl in your life.
If you'd let me out of the basement everyone once in awhile I might :tear:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lol at that extremely gay pokadot shirt :49:

dude it's an liz claiborne shirt and GIRLS LOVE IT! :gaygay:

so thats why i call it my "Magic Shirt".. everytime i wear this shirt, i bang arround like crazy ;) had a 3some this night with 2 french chicks ;)

miami
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
hahaha :bowroflarms:

that happens if you buy cheap crap from wallmart or ebay :hyperguy:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
dude it's an liz claiborne shirt and GIRLS LOVE IT! :gaygay:

so thats why i call it my "Magic Shirt".. everytime i wear this shirt, i bang arround like crazy ;) had a 3some this night with 2 french chicks ;)

miami
Not your shirt noobie, I don't see pokadots on yours :no:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I don't have any good pics from now..but I do have a pic from 2004:D

197lbs on the pic
I'm just a little heavier today......242lbs:food-snacking:
Though my body fat is not much higher right now

View attachment 6777
 

Attachments

  • n681061460_354557_6605.jpg
    n681061460_354557_6605.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 101
Top