miamiracing
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2007
- Messages
- 5,778
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

lol at that extremely gay pokadot shirt![]()
If you'd let me out of the basement everyone once in awhile I mightIsn't the wearer of the polka-dot shirt a girl though judging by the handbag and shoes?
That's what a girl wears Chesti. Surely even you must have seen a girl in your life.

If you'd let me out of the basement everyone once in awhile I might![]()
With all the banging, I'm surprised you haven't noticed your wife is missing right nowStop banging around down there you'll wake the kids.

With all the banging, I'm surprised you haven't noticed your wife is missing right now![]()

lol at that extremely gay pokadot shirt![]()



Not your shirt noobie, I don't see pokadots on yoursdude it's an liz claiborne shirt and GIRLS LOVE IT!
so thats why i call it my "Magic Shirt".. everytime i wear this shirt, i bang arround like crazyhad a 3some this night with 2 french chicks
miami

Not your shirt noobie, I don't see pokadots on yours![]()


I don't have any good pics from now..but I do have a pic from 2004
197lbs on the pic
I'm just a little heavier today......242lbs
Though my body fat is not much higher right now
View attachment 6777

more pics of blonde girl on the right.I don't have any good pics from now..but I do have a pic from 2004
197lbs on the pic
I'm just a little heavier today......242lbs
Though my body fat is not much higher right now
View attachment 6777
more pics of blonde girl on the right.
more pics of blonde girl on the right.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.