• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the members

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
LOOOOL tweak, nice one xDDDD
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Storm said:
Just a photo i took a couple of days ago testing my new flash.

You look like "CM PUNK" from ecw.

034.jpg
 
Spike

Spike

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
994
Points
36
Tweak looks real badass in the new haircut :skurred:
 
E

EvilDumbell

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
253
Points
16
Holy shit!!! Lines good looking :eek: ... I didnt see that one coming :D

Nice do tweaky, get out the razor and go a complete baldie like Willem DaFoe on Animal Factory :D I did last night, i look like a pissed off version of Vin Diesel now :D
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
I'll throw a few up of me..and gf...and a buddy who wants to get a little close.. :eek5nono:
 

Attachments

  • Photo-0052edit.jpg
    Photo-0052edit.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 09-30-04_2343.jpg
    09-30-04_2343.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 69
  • harkinder.JPG
    harkinder.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 5BM..jpg
    5BM..jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 101
  • sham and gurp.jpg
    sham and gurp.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 81
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
heres a pic i just took like 45secs ago..
 

Attachments

  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 107
E

EvilDumbell

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
253
Points
16
looking awesome fistacuffs. I cant believe how much you look like CC in the 2nd pic
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
EvilDumbell said:
looking awesome fistacuffs. I cant believe how much you look like CC in the 2nd pic

cause we're the same person...:spy:
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
CaptainCharisma said:
cause we're the same person...:spy:

Its true.. we had you all going.. muuhahahah
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
E

EvilDumbell

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
253
Points
16
fistacuffs said:
Its true.. we had you all going.. muuhahahah

lol I think all 260lb's of you would be able to knock down CC 135lbs in one sitting :ughnoes:
 
F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
119
Points
16
Fist = CC... We are one!
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Here is a picture of Eli80Cal getting eaten by a bear. He was a good husband while he lasted. RIP.

Elibearsmljpgpg5 1
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
This is me climbing the great wall of china, was much higher than I originally anticipated.
Petroglyphtrip1206135vx7 1
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
".....Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded. ":hsughr:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
LOL, :) @tech
Nice pix Banshee, wish i could climb
My fat ass up a tree ROFL
 
Top