Johnny Bravo
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 3,040
- Points
- 38
Banshee20 said:LOL @ Tunen! That picture of JB rocks, studmuffin!![]()
I look like a farmer in that pic
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Banshee20 said:LOL @ Tunen! That picture of JB rocks, studmuffin!![]()
Get in line, juniormvsf1 said:Sorry Cardu, I'm 100 times sexier than anybody else on this world.

Line said:Get in line, junior
Seriously though, nice pics bro. I got to get me a Spanish chick. Olé!

Rocky said:Just got a webcam today so here's one I just took. Quality sucks.

very handsome.Q80_Musclehed said:Thx guys ( Paulie and LW ).. a couple more :
![]()
![]()
and yeah i found the goatee look is better than the whole beard![]()
I would not hit it.Rocky said:Just got a webcam today so here's one I just took. Quality sucks.
CaptainCharisma said:damn Rocko...your just so damn sexy
Rocko > Papi
![]()
Rocky said:Q - how many pairs of sunglasses do you have?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.