• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Meet the members

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Banshee20 said:
LOL @ Tunen! That picture of JB rocks, studmuffin! :xyxthumbs:

I look like a farmer in that pic:D
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
Paulie : Thx man for ur comment :)

Banshee : lol .. thx a lot baby :) . and i miss u too

Beno : lol at ur comment .. yeah man i'll be back soon .. i can't stay away from my friends for lon time :)

thx again guys/Banshee for ur comment .. i really appreciate them

Urs Q80 :)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Line: stay druk man, you look better by far :D

Storm: hey, you seems a guy scaped from the spanish 80s!!! (Esa movida madrileña de Málaga jajajaja)

Q80: only one word: BIGALOW!!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Just got a webcam today so here's one I just took. Quality sucks.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 86
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Well, this is me:

Getting some chocolate!!!
2003445359820848132_rs.jpg


This was used by Spanish Army loooooooong time ago...
2003436487273477030_rs.jpg


Me with a true friend...
2003424579733085912_rs.jpg


I'm stronger than him, he is 6'4'' and I'm only 5'8''.... bodybuilding baby!
2003441334177274059_rs.jpg


My g/f on 2005-2006 New Year's Eve...
2003400947922038537_rs.jpg


Me and her... I look strange rigth there...
2003443109650210201_rs.jpg



Sorry Cardu, I'm 100 times sexier than anybody else on this world.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
Sorry Cardu, I'm 100 times sexier than anybody else on this world.
Get in line, junior :hello:


Seriously though, nice pics bro. I got to get me a Spanish chick. Olé!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Line said:
Get in line, junior :hello:


Seriously though, nice pics bro. I got to get me a Spanish chick. Olé!

Tnx mate, Spanish girls are the best in the world!!! :hsughr:

PS: yeah, I'm 21, but I seem much younger...:e5dunno:
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Rocky said:
Just got a webcam today so here's one I just took. Quality sucks.

damn Rocko...your just so damn sexy

Rocko > Papi


:ughnoes:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Q80_Musclehed said:
Thx guys ( Paulie and LW ) :) .. a couple more :

Dsc00154ft6 1

Dsc00046xz2 1


and yeah i found the goatee look is better than the whole beard :)
very handsome. :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Q... how many times did you deadlift that car??
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Q - how many pairs of sunglasses do you have?
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
Rocky said:
Q - how many pairs of sunglasses do you have?

Q's a true pimp, therefore he will not reveal his pimping secrets
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
LMAO at these comments :)

Tech : Thx man i appreciate ur word :)

Ironslave : LMAO .. acutlly i don't wanna deadlift my car man ;)

Rocky : lol .. u know what brother .. both of these glasses don't belong to me .. i borrow them from my buddies to take these shots :)

CC: lol man .. i'm trying my best to be cool in these pics man .. that's it .. thx for the comment brother :):)

Tweak : miss u too my man .. i'm almost back to u my great friends :)
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Brother Q! The biggest pimp in the Middle East, like whoa. :toeshoes_1:
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Here's a few of me, enjoy! Except Tweak, he stalks me too much as it is :spy:
 

Attachments

  • mecca5.JPG
    mecca5.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 69
  • mecca4.JPG
    mecca4.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 44
  • mecca3.JPG
    mecca3.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 55
  • mecca2.JPG
    mecca2.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 62
  • mecca1.JPG
    mecca1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 68
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I just realized Sara would probably want me to put up a hot picture of her after the one with the wine which she would insist she's not hot in. I also put the one with facepaint 'cause I just found it and I like it.
 

Attachments

  • mecca6.JPG
    mecca6.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 56
  • mecca7.JPG
    mecca7.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 271
Top