• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Melvin Anthony 2 weeks out (ARNOLD CLASSIC 2008)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, he can fly away into the sky with that V-taper.

pussybutt

pussybutt

Melvin had Hernia surgery last year, his belly button was hanging out, now its better, he has added size too, the webcast at the Ironman showed him in Great shape, look for a top 6 this year at the Arnold!!!

S

scR

One of the most eye pleasing physique if you can say so. Good he have added some size, but tbh I have never seen him in 100%. He is always off when it comes to glutes/hams areas and calves department is weak. Great guy also but too bad he started to walk with IM TOP 5 IN THE WORLD in his mouth these days.

A

aroganttravis

That is one crazy v taper!!

Ruhli

Ruhli

What was the show where he did the same kinda "guestposing" last year? Can't remember but he I think he looked pretty much the same back then. Amazing yes but it didn't shake the roof when at the O.

Don't get me wrong, Melvin must be one of the nicest pro's and definitely one of the best bodys out there. Just thinking the hype is weird when he didn't get as much before..doesn't mean he shouldn't either

Guess we will see in a few weeks time

R

revelli

the best thing on this man is his incredible close middle and perfect V shape

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Melvin is awesome just awesome.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing against the guy but his physique doesnt appeal to me... besides the fact he's got a crazy shoulder to waist ratio, nothing that great about that pic IMO

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah personal opinion Line...just not a huge fan of his physique is all.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those bumps could be GH, Insulin, HCG, and well anything that is Sub-Q injected, its probably in AA or some other substance that is irratating his skin and inflaming it. Hopefully it doesn't form scare tissue. You could say IGF-1 but I highly doubt he would be injecting that sub-q in the abs.