• musclemecca does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
UGFreak Bodybuilding Gear

MELVIN ANTHONY 9 WEEKS OUT OLYMPIA 2008

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. melvin this week in Japan

WilliamBonac2.jpg WilliamBonac12.JPG WilliamBonac4.jpg

Attachments

• 3dd3f572.JPG
    3dd3f572.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 454
  • 3eaf3fdb-s.JPG
    3eaf3fdb-s.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 471
  • 26c5b79a.JPG
    26c5b79a.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 404

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One never knows with Melvin. Might come in super shape or...

Hope he does well

Most Muscular

hopefully bodybuilding in japan really takes off. I would like to see more asian bodybuilders they build very balanced physiques

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Too bad that Melvin always struggles with his conditioning. I really hope he could come in ripped to shreds for even once. He usually looks good from the front but when he turns around all you can see is soft glutes and hams (back usually looks ok).

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ yup thats melvins life story always comes in good condtitioning from the front but never from the back. For such a pleasing physique he can never fully display it without being super ripped.

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye melvin looks good. never been a huge fan of his though. still remember when he was blabbering about him winning the atlantic city pro show no matter what, basically discrediting all the other competitors and then he ended up finishing 4th:bowroflarms: damn i was happy when i found out about that:keke:

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Arms aside, his legs look huge in that most muscular pic. I won't go on repeating what everyone else has said regarding his conditioning but I hope we see him at his best yet and maybe he'll throw down some uppercuts during prejudging.