• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Member of The Year 2008

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you're absolutely retarded if you don't think they are talented and most of their songs (and all of their singles) aren't at the very least good. just because you may not like something doesn't mean you can't respect it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now you both are being close minded. It is all about perception and preference.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line may get my vote...if he posts some recent pics (even if its the VIP section) and shows us that he really is training again. With those genetics it would be a shame if you weren't. Lets see that progress!

And in all honesty, how in the world has Ironslave not won a MOTM? I can't understand it, he posts and starts threads on everything. His comments are second to none when it comes to quality. If anything if there was a MVP of MM it would be him hands down.... Ok I have said my piece :49:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And in all honesty, how in the world has Ironslave not won a MOTM? I can't understand it, he posts and starts threads on everything. His comments are second to none when it comes to quality. If anything if there was a MVP of MM it would be him hands down.... Ok I have said my piece :49:

I'm like the Atlanta Braves of musclemecca, always in contention, never anything spectacular :tear:

... but in truth, I don't think I've deserved a MOTM yet. The closest I've felt I deserved was last month, and even still I had Dridz and Tim off the top of my head more deserving.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'm like the Atlanta Braves of musclemecca, always in contention, never anything spectacular :tear:

... but in truth, I don't think I've deserved a MOTM yet. The closest I've felt I deserved was last month, and even still I had Dridz and Tim off the top of my head more deserving.

I think you are on a even level all the time. So its hard to notice your awesomeness since everybody expect it from you.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think braaq or flex will take it but as said b4 all good members on the list

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

samiesdad

? whats this

how do we qualifiy? ive got a year to work on this! lol

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get Member of the Month one month of the year to qualify for member of the year.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I totally qualify.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do we qualifiy? ive got a year to work on this! lol

Throught out the year, the admins and mods keep a close eye on every member thoughs who are outstanding throughout the months, with helping others with general questions, help with diet & bodybuilding, assiting with other members to help each other out and keeping the bodybuilding world updated on the main section of out forum with Pro Shows, pictures & videos etc

the admins/mods pick out a special member who they think as done an awesome job that is outstanding from above of other members to be awarded the Member of the month award to at the end you go into the other 11 members who also won it for Member of the Year title award :xyxthumbs: