• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Merry Christmas

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey everyone, Hope you all have a great holiday!

I have got a cold as does my wife but besides that it is great. It will be our first Christmas with our baby! It will also be the first Christmas my wife and I spend together.

Anyways, thank you all for being members and sponsors and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Images
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Our son Silvino:
1cbd90d9be5e851f6dffc49b043e3aef-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
merry chrismas to all mm fans and to my friend talk!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Merry Christmas everyone!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Merry Christmas guys! Wish you have a great time!!!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thanks guys! We had a great time this Christmas with Silvino. He is a little young to know what is going on but he had fun playing with his cousin's.

I hope everyone had a great time! Time to get back to work and back to your gym! :)
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
A big moment for you, first Christmas with your wife and baby, I still remember mine! :)

Actually I got a cold too and my kids are now 7 and 9, apart from that I had a great Christmas too!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
A big moment for you, first Christmas with your wife and baby, I still remember mine!

Actually I got a cold too and my kids are now 7 and 9, apart from that I had a great Christmas too!
Yeah, it was special. Last year we were living in Asia but I flew home to the USA for Christmas so my wife and I were not together. This year we are all here living in the USA so it was amazing!

I think my cold is almost over finally.. not too much sleep for days.

Glad you had a great Christmas as well! Kids that age love it!
 
to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
515
Points
18
Thanks, but my cold is not better just yet haha, just had to go to the ER yesterday...

Being with our family is the best, really nice picture you have up there from Silvino, it seems like he is smiling. :) My two kids are like two medium-size devils lol!
 

Similar threads

Anabolix
Replies
0
Views
154
Anabolix
Anabolix
GeneLifts
Replies
0
Views
326
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
underbody
Replies
10
Views
5K
Joe Pietaro
Joe Pietaro
Top