TalkAdmin
Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2010
- Messages
- 5,490
- Points
- 138
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Silvino is so cute!
Merry Christmas ub!merry chrismas to all mm fans and to my friend talk!
Thank you!Merry Christmas ub!merry chrismas to all mm fans and to my friend talk!
Merry Christmas kaigold!Merry Christmas everyone!
Silvino is growing!
Precious. I miss those days when my kids were little, especially at Christmas time.
Yeah, it was special. Last year we were living in Asia but I flew home to the USA for Christmas so my wife and I were not together. This year we are all here living in the USA so it was amazing!A big moment for you, first Christmas with your wife and baby, I still remember mine!
Actually I got a cold too and my kids are now 7 and 9, apart from that I had a great Christmas too!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.