R
Rocky
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 8,082
- Points
- 63
He's not dead. It's a set up! He'll be on stage claiming to be the Second Coming after he walks out of the cave where his devout followers had left him for a couple of days.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


The British Newspaper the Sun has reported that Jackson was given a lethal dose of the painkiller Demerol before his death.

I also remember watching "Billy Jean" on MTV when I was a kid.
Jesus Christ I'm old.
Freak![]()
I remember watching Moonwalker when it came out on VHS.
I remember watching Moonwalker when it came out on VHS.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.