• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Michael Jackson died.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
He's not dead. It's a set up! He'll be on stage claiming to be the Second Coming after he walks out of the cave where his devout followers had left him for a couple of days.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
michaeljackson3a1-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
wait.... 2 pairs of glasses in the 3rd pic :umwtf:
:49:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
two pairs of sunglasses in the third pic.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Sad news... Thriller is the best ever album... his voice was unmatched.

RIP, MJ.

"Dirty Diana" FTW!
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
he was good in his hey day...but he fell off big time
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
The British Newspaper the Sun has reported that Jackson was given a lethal dose of the painkiller Demerol before his death.

oh noes.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
He was proof that money could buy you freedom. The Feds had so much evidence on him and he still managed to get away with it
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
I remember when the Thriller music video came out.

Still good music.

Freak:music:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
I dont want to believe it its very sad. I havent cried yet but i ill definately miss him. xoxoxo
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I wonder whether heaven acceptance standards are weighed by his musical contributions to the world or his kiddy fiddling.
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
I also remember watching "Billy Jean" on MTV when I was a kid.

Jesus Christ I'm old.

Freak:umwtf:
 
Top