• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Michael Jackson died.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Sad news, RIP MJ..
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
MJ was awesome back in the day. I remember spending hours trying to learn to moonwalk.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sad news.. rip jacko..

i remember listening to beat it for weeks and weeks.. i still put it on for fuckin sometimes
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
RIP brother from another mother..

also youtube vids with his music vids dont work guys,
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Well I liked his music.. but theres only so much crazy a body can take before it starts to say 'NO, get fucked'
 
P

power

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
333
Points
16
RIP, he was was a great artist, if not the greatest, the world will miss him.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
if this thread gets more views/replies than one of tech's or ironslave's about soldiers dying overseas i'm gonna silently lol to myself.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
61328d1245975404-michael-jackson-death-pictures-death-picture-michael-jacks.jpg
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
^:bitenails:

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

quick question...
How is there still gonna be a concert? Shouldnt that $10,000,000 ebay listing be taking down?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
i almost cried at school today, RIP Mr Jackson.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Man I can't believe it... this is tragic news.


R.I.P M.J.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
He lives!























:Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance:
 
Top