• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Modern Warfare 2: The Joker

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
Check this out boys!





:rofl3:

Man, I didn't post on MM for quite a while I've been going through a lot of stuff, change of jobs etc. I didn't workout in such a long time and I shrunk but it's time to stop being such a pussy and get back in the gym!
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
The nerd talking should be set on fire.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
LMAO at first i was like "wtf?..." and then i saw the gameplay. That shit was hilliarious :iorofl:

Man, I didn't post on MM for quite a while I've been going through a lot of stuff, change of jobs etc. I didn't workout in such a long time and I shrunk but it's time to stop being such a pussy and get back in the gym!

Damn bro, i hope things smooth out a bit. You better work your ass off at the gym!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The game is sick, but the guy's voice is annoying.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
haha, that would piss me off someone running round me like that!
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I thought this video was hilarious! The Jokers really got a thing for bums, LOL! Yeah, if this guy was playing and fooling around like that, I'd probably have a good laugh. But this guy (in the next video) would piss me right fucking off!





Seriously?! He complains that his teammates come up and follow him and it's annoying, but this is team death match mode after all. I like how he talks about newbs too... Christ!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
that guy was just really fucken annoying. lol
 
Top