• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Modern Warfare 2: The Joker

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check this out boys!

:rofl3:

Man, I didn't post on MM for quite a while I've been going through a lot of stuff, change of jobs etc. I didn't workout in such a long time and I shrunk but it's time to stop being such a pussy and get back in the gym!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The nerd talking should be set on fire.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO at first i was like "wtf?..." and then i saw the gameplay. That shit was hilliarious :iorofl:

Man, I didn't post on MM for quite a while I've been going through a lot of stuff, change of jobs etc. I didn't workout in such a long time and I shrunk but it's time to stop being such a pussy and get back in the gym!

Damn bro, i hope things smooth out a bit. You better work your ass off at the gym!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
The game is sick, but the guy's voice is annoying.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
haha, that would piss me off someone running round me like that!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought this video was hilarious! The Jokers really got a thing for bums, LOL! Yeah, if this guy was playing and fooling around like that, I'd probably have a good laugh. But this guy (in the next video) would piss me right fucking off!

Seriously?! He complains that his teammates come up and follow him and it's annoying, but this is team death match mode after all. I like how he talks about newbs too... Christ!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
that guy was just really fucken annoying. lol