• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Monkey waiters in Japan

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
467
Points
18
to supplement the thread:




:)
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I wonder if they sell those monkeys at wall mart.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Wal-mart can't afford to stock them then.
lulz.
 
Neo

Neo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
76
Points
8
man id buy 10 of those monkeys and do nothing for the rest of my life :keke:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i caught this on the news afew nights ago, im not sure but i think they said something about selling those monkeys to other places or something around though lines.

truthly its bloody cruel to do that to monkeys or any sort of animals,
but in cases of being blind and loss of airing where you are needed with an animal to assit with abetter and helping lifestyle i understand and support it.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
i caught this on the news afew nights ago, im not sure but i think they said something about selling those monkeys to other places or something around though lines.

truthly its bloody cruel to do that to monkeys or any sort of animals,
but in cases of being blind and loss of airing where you are needed with an animal to assit with abetter and helping lifestyle i understand and support it.

2vc73o0-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Chimp rides a train, walks dog.






This was a really popular series when I was in Japan. Pan, a young chimpanzee, goes on adventures with his pet dog. There's an entire bloody series. Can't say I condone it, as I am a member of the Great Ape project.


Primates seem to enjoy humiliating other primates....

:carduindisguise
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Animals are incredibly capable. I wonder how much good they could do to us if we trained them well.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
^^^ :49:

marge : look at him, he can hardly breathe anymore
 

Similar threads

Alexandoy
Replies
7
Views
4K
Heatman
Heatman
Alexandoy
Replies
0
Views
1K
Alexandoy
Alexandoy
El Freako
Replies
32
Views
10K
Clint
Clint
SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
88
Sarah_lifts
Sarah_lifts
Top