• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Morning or Evening Workouts

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I normally prefer to workout in the morning. This helps me feel fresh and have high levels of energy throughout the day making me more productive in all I do. I never do any workout in the evenings because I am normally tired and too exhausted to. I think it would be too engaging and not practical for me.

A

Athanas

For me, I prefer to exercise very early in the morning on an empty stomach. My workouts entail a lot of jumping and it won't be pleasant to me when I do so during the rest of the day when I am full.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

That sounds like what I normally do every morning.

B

Bahustrong

Am an morning bird, completing my exercises in the morning makes me feel good. It aslo helps me stay focused the entire day. If I do workouts in the evening, sometimes I miss my classes as my work gets late and sometimes I feel tired. So I always finish my workouts first thing in the morning.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
It obviously depends on when you can get to the gym, schedule-wise. I am personally a morning workout guy; I feel sluggish if I do it later in the day. But when I had different jobs over the years, I got it in no matter what the case. For example, I worked an overnight shift and that kills your whole day. So I would work out on my meal hour at 2 or 3AM since we had a gym at the precinct.