• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Morning or Evening Workouts

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I normally prefer to workout in the morning. This helps me feel fresh and have high levels of energy throughout the day making me more productive in all I do. I never do any workout in the evenings because I am normally tired and too exhausted to. I think it would be too engaging and not practical for me.
 
A

Athanas

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Messages
149
Points
18
For me, I prefer to exercise very early in the morning on an empty stomach. My workouts entail a lot of jumping and it won't be pleasant to me when I do so during the rest of the day when I am full.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
That sounds like what I normally do every morning.
 
B

Bahustrong

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
35
Points
8
Am an morning bird, completing my exercises in the morning makes me feel good. It aslo helps me stay focused the entire day. If I do workouts in the evening, sometimes I miss my classes as my work gets late and sometimes I feel tired. So I always finish my workouts first thing in the morning.
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It obviously depends on when you can get to the gym, schedule-wise. I am personally a morning workout guy; I feel sluggish if I do it later in the day. But when I had different jobs over the years, I got it in no matter what the case. For example, I worked an overnight shift and that kills your whole day. So I would work out on my meal hour at 2 or 3AM since we had a gym at the precinct.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
826
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
PumpChaser
Replies
1
Views
72
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
90
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
107
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top