• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I would be surprised if this soldier was in the documentry,he seved a very short service and it took me a little bit to look him up

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I would be surprised if this soldier was in the documentry,he seved a very short service and it took me a little bit to look him up
He was the most memorable and was absolutely in it...it stuck out cos he was Finnish and ALL OF HIS KILLSBARE CONFIRMS...NOT ASSUMED

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

He was the most memorable and was absolutely in it...it stuck out cos he was Finnish and ALL OF HIS KILLSBARE CONFIRMS...NOT ASSUMED
Nice that makes me feel better ,the man deserves allot of credit for his heroic service post up the answer brother I eager to read it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Nice that makes me feel better ,the man deserves allot of credit for his heroic service post up the answer brother I eager to read it.
He was the last one to be spoke of...he also endured an explosion that messed his face up ...i believe...but I could be mixin 2 sif stories

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Close he was shot somewhere ? In the middle of battle that is part of the?you have a good memory if I saw the news 1 hr ago would have forgotten the weather report already!lol

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Close he was shot somewhere ? In the middle of battle that is part of the?you have a good memory if I saw the news 1 hr ago would have forgotten the weather report already!lol
Ok im gunna shut up im sorry

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

No ur good brother I was just agreeing with u lol,I do have bad short term memory.but hints are allowed so I was telling u yes shot yes explosion now how do the two fit together?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
No ur good brother I was just agreeing with u lol,I do have bad short term memory.but hints are allowed so I was telling u yes shot yes explosion now how do the two fit together?
Y'all gotvthe coolest contests runnin

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Trying to be creative and break up the day for everyone,just having fun and we all learn something new in the process.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
White death
Face
Simo Hayya
Corporal
Sub machine gun

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very good my friend I'm impressed truley

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Simo "Simuna" Hayha aka "White Death"! Actually, got his nickname from the opposing Red Army. Wore an all white camo becuase of the winter conditions, but the soviets didn't & it made it easier for him to pick them off with his sniper rifle. He had 259 confirmed kills with his m/28-30 rifle & the rest came from kp/-31 sub machine gun. The SAKO m/28-30 is there version of the mosin-nagant. I have shot a mosin several times before & it is a very long, heavy rifle, but very accurate! You can get a shorten carbine version, if you can find it. Anyway, he was shot in the left side of his face with an explosive round. After the war, he was promoted to vanrikki (second lieutenant)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, mosin's used to be cheap & easy to get a hold of, but Obama messed that up when he tighten sanctions on Russia. My buddy was actually considering getting an archangel stock for the mosin, to make it look more like a modern sniper rifle & to make it more confortable shooting. It's a bad ass stock!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

BEEF u should be on jeopardy ur answers are so detailed my brother

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Big beef takes it again winner of answer 3

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

4) QUESTION NUMBER FOUR I MADE THIS ONE MORE DIFFICULT!!!!!
Who did testicles in the early 1900 on inmates ,using exicuted inmates testicles at first .Then supply ran short and he had to use ram,goat,deer,and board testicles instead.were these transplants a success human and animal .what prison did he do his experiments in.He was not the first person to preform these transplants.
So what is his name ?
Did the human and animal testicles work when transplanted?
What prison did he do his work at?
Did he have living human donors also ?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Leo stanley
San Quentin
Animal testicles wer non compatible
Yes he had living "donors" but i think they wer misinformed as to what the actual procedures wer

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Leo stanley
San Quentin
Animal testicles wer non compatible
Yes he had living "donors" but i think they wer misinformed as to what the actual procedures wer
Fun fact...
Dr. Sta ley conducted these experiments in hope of building up the good stock of white men with superior genes yet had no offspring of his own.

Bro history was my favorite subject add that w human experiments and prisoner/crime stuff bonus