• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very close name is correct ,prison is correct , but are u sure the experiment did not work?

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well round 4 goes to Drealdeal ,there is no more that can be added to that answer ?5 coming soon

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I missed the crazy man, nutsack question?? Damn! Lol
Didn't realize question 4 was up yet. Good stuff Drealdeal

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Likewise BB! This is a grrrteat ,isnt it...! Not the typical pik a number....

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Likewise BB! This is a grrrteat ,isnt it...! Not the typical pik a number....

Yeah it is. Making us use our brains! M4b & mman been solid as could be. I always try to contribute

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

10/07/17
?5
about 10 years ago i got a tattoo from a world famous tattoo artist ,ill post my tat and pics of some of his more expensive work thats the only clues for now.what is the mans name what is his work inspired from.

- - - Updated - - -

This is my tattoo(I don't agree with,his belive system at all,but I was young and it was free its a shaman stick. My wife is Cherokee Indian.) 1007170854 1

I use to ride and the tat is on my throttle arm

Attachments

• 211503590bce2293bbc2b602f1269a10--michael-myers-michael-okeefe.jpg
    211503590bce2293bbc2b602f1269a10--michael-myers-michael-okeefe.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 67
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Was "Tattoo Larry" the artist

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Was "Tattoo Larry" the artist
Not even close I will allow multiple answers for this one because I know it's gonna be hard.ill post more pics in a min

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Lol told ya I would find some hard ?he is also a painter,he believes in a higher power just not one I would have any faith in,there are a few more hints for everyone,the theam of hi work is a dead giveaway to his religion!:e5cyippee:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 8828ea36e11eb3d87aade264141471bf--paul-booth-demon-tattoo.jpg
    8828ea36e11eb3d87aade264141471bf--paul-booth-demon-tattoo.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 57
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paul booth!!! This one was hard! Took me a while! He does tattoos, paints, sculptor, filmmaking & musician. Pretty much a gothic fella, it sounds like. Supposedly, went to Catholic school as a kid & was repremanded on a regular for his liking of drawing monster & dark images. He operates out of New York. He says he "sees the darker side of things". Making dark, demonic ink work & very passionate about what he does. He became famous enough to be inducted into the National Arts Club. He has his own style & apparently loves what he does

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Paul booth!!! This one was hard! Took me a while! He does tattoos, paints, sculptor, filmmaking & musician. Pretty much a gothic fella, it sounds like. Supposedly, went to Catholic school as a kid & was repremanded on a regular for his liking of drawing monster & dark images. He operates out of New York. He says he "sees the darker side of things". Making dark, demonic ink work & very passionate about what he does. He became famous enough to be inducted into the National Arts Club. He has his own style & apparently loves what he does
Learn something new everyday!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

You are the frecking man brother the guy is a great ARTIST but talking to him in person made me wonder if he sold his soul to Mr Satan ? Guy was nice ,but really dark esp some of his morals views about religion,I don't judge anyone for who they believe in but Paul is very dark..1000% correct answer brother congratulations

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

New ? Sunday morning I'm looking for a harder one I think we need to add DR . to big beefs user tittle.:-D

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are the frecking man brother the guy is a great ARTIST but talking to him in person made me wonder if he sold his soul to Mr Satan ? Guy was nice ,but really dark esp some of his morals views about religion,I don't judge anyone for who they believe in but Paul is very dark..1000% correct answer brother congratulations

I definitely don't believe in all that either, but to each there own. Either way, he is clearly one hell of an artist

- - - Updated - - -

New ? Sunday morning I'm looking for a harder one I think we need to add DR . to big beefs user tittle.:-D

I'm ready bro! Dr. Sounds cool. I wonder if anyone on here has the user name Mr. Beefy??? Lmao. :p