• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Its Arthor MacMorrough Kavan_

That's the one brother hard to find wasn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Winner of. ? 5 Drealdeal new ? Later today

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Its Arthor MacMorrough Kavan_

That's the one brother hard to find wasn't it

- - - Updated - - -

Winner of. ? 5 Drealdeal new ? Later today

I over looked him twice and believe i spelled the name wrong a few posts back....but yeah brother i would be intrigued and at same time reluctant to see your search history...lmao.. These contest are great! dont get me wrong there is a time and place for" guess the number" contest but this is fun and educational...lloll

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

10/09/17 ( my wife's birthday)
?6)this one is just for fun but also makes you think
1)what is a SCP.
2)There are 3 classifications for it what are they?

Have fun with this one I'm looking for the most detailed answer so dig deep guys

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay. Well, if this is what I think it is, I have never heard of this before & it is definitely above my head! Or below...

Are you referring to the SCP Foundation (secure, contain, protect)? Apparently, this is a fictional organization, that is mostly involved with online activities, blogs, etc. They are supposed to securely contain entities & phenomona away from the world... I shit you not lol. They will classify them & contain them in one of there online facilities. Whatever it is they are trying to conatain, it is classified as a safe, euclid or keter & can be broke down into more detailed classes after that. Wow... that is deep!

There is one other thing I found, in case that is not it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Happy Bday Mountain-Woman!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Sorry. ...i cannot confirm nor deny.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Okay. Well, if this is what I think it is, I have never heard of this before & it is definitely above my head! Or below...

Are you referring to the SCP Foundation (secure, contain, protect)? Apparently, this is a fictional organization, that is mostly involved with online activities, blogs, etc. They are supposed to securely contain entities & phenomona away from the world... I shit you not lol. They will classify them & contain them in one of there online facilities. Whatever it is they are trying to conatain, it is classified as a safe, euclid or keter & can be broke down into more detailed classes after that. Wow... that is deep!

There is one other thing I found, in case that is not it.[/QUO
That is correct brother 1000% some of the scp stuff I could belive are real ,I like the keter who looks like a zombie its crazy stuff but entertaing at the least .if you liked that look up cern alot of crazy crap on the net

So BB or DR mc beefy wins round 6.ill find a harder one later today I just thought that scp would be fun and entertainment to break up a Monday !!:-D. Did u have a scp you thought was cool?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

There is one other thing I found, in case that is not it.[/QUO
That is correct brother 1000% some of the scp stuff I could belive are real ,I like the keter who looks like a zombie its crazy stuff but entertaing at the least .if you liked that look up cern alot of crazy crap on the net

So BB or DR mc beefy wins round 6.ill find a harder one later today I just thought that scp would be fun and entertainment to break up a Monday !!:-D. Did u have a scp you thought was cool?

Let me dig a little deeper & understand it a little better, than I'll get back with ya on that. It's on a whole other level & I didn't even know there was something like that. Plus, I overthink things & would want to come up with a good idea

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Look it up on YouTube scp millions of viedos

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Still looking have ? Posted shortly

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Who was appointed the first position of superintendent of Indian affairs by the war department of usa ,and who later dismissed him from that position? (American Indian war time)

- - - Updated - - -

Who was appointed the first position of superintendent of Indian affairs by the war department of usa ,and who later dismissed him from that position? (American Indian war time)
Sorry this is ? 7. 10/10/17

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry this is ? 7. 10/10/17

No answers yet y'all must be busy today also

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thomas Mckinney was the first person in charge and Andrew Jackson removed him from that posution

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Been a busy day indeed....btw

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure was busy. Barely made it to the gym before work. Wish I could have got to it sooner, but looks like drealdeal got the right answer. At least, that's the same thing I found

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Thomas Mckinney was the first person in charge and Andrew Jackson removed him from that posution
That's is correct brother round 7 goes to u ,I will have time to find a good one today

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

10/11/17 question number 8??????
I'm a huge zombie fan especially the original ones
So my ? Is in the 1978 movie dawn of the dead there is a zombie the doctor is studying and domesticating.
1) what is the zombies name in the movie.
2) who was,the director ?

If you guys have seen the movie and are a fan the zombies name will be easy,if not u may have to watch it to figure out his name.

Ill be impressed as he'll if you guys answer this one fast I have seen the movie 20. Times ,and no I do not like the remakes.