• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump this one have you guys guessing ??

NRWN QSR is a code. Go's all the way back to the time of when the churches were being prosecuted by the Romans. Nero was referred to as the "Beast" being the leader (Caesar) & the code identified him as "666" (NRWN QSR). The code was used becuase they were being persecuted & needed a different way to communicate. Technically it's a puzzle called gematria, that translates to a code. Best way I can explain it. I will find the greek ruler part of the ? Out soon...
See im not stalking....nice answer beef

Lol I was just messing with ya bro. Thanks

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Bump this one have you guys guessing ??

NRWN QSR is a code. Go's all the way back to the time of when the churches were being prosecuted by the Romans. Nero was referred to as the "Beast" being the leader (Caesar) & the code identified him as "666" (NRWN QSR). The code was used becuase they were being persecuted & needed a different way to communicate. Technically it's a puzzle called gematria, that translates to a code. Best way I can explain it. I will find the greek ruler part of the ? Out soon...
See im not stalking....nice answer beef

Lol I was just messing with ya bro. Thanks
I know

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Ok it's not really a code but a Hebrew translation of the number of the beast as 612 (not 666)Nero had a similar number in numerology ,so what is (he,lal translated into ?
After that answer one more question

- - - Updated - - -

We are talking about darkness here Greek history was only a explanation of the translation

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Ok it's not really a code but a Hebrew translation of the number of the beast as 612 (not 666)Nero had a similar number in numerology ,so what is (he,lal translated into ?

- - - Updated - - -

We are talking about darkness here Greek history was only a explanation of the translation
Good thing i watched divinci code right? ...lol im kidding good question

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

- - - Updated - - -

Great movie but the movie does not cover this part

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Nero was one twisted sinister being

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

- - - Updated - - -

Great movie but the movie does not cover this part
Lol

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Its Friday the 13th so think dark

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
This guy used christians as lanterns....and made them dress in animal hides and treated them as such.....he was truly fucked up.... Most translated as sea beast...serpent . if i dont.win at least im learning a bunxh

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
This guy used christians as lanterns....and made them dress in animal hides and treated them as such.....he was truly fucked up.... Most translated as sea beast...serpent . if i dont.win at least im learning a bunxh
Was a notorious rapist ...his victims wer christian prisoners

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Sorry but no big beef hit it on the,head but the translation is a number and Nero had,the same number as does the planet Venus in numerology,so its about a true darkness not the antichrist

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Sorry but no big beef hit it on the,head but the translation is a number and Nero had,the same number as does the planet Venus in numerology,so its about a true darkness not the antichrist
Bb for the win!!! Nice

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
trivia I like it

Reactions: Mountain-Man
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
616 is the number i believe...

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

BB has 70% off the win but I posted the 2nd part of ? Another hebrew translation,then I have a 3rd part of ? After its answered

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. My bad. Working overtime & really not getting to do as much research as I would like to, before answering. Thought I had it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

2nd part agin since the first ? Was answered. By BB very well

The word (he,lal translated into ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. My bad. Working overtime & really not getting to do as much research as I would like to, before answering. Thought I had it
Brother u nailed,the first ? So I posted second part u da man

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I look into it more, as soon as I get a chance