• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mountain-mans. ? Of the day for extra credit points for November M4BTEAM contest!!!!!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Honestly bro, a little confused on what the full question was, but I'll answer best I can....

I got 666 because it translated from 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which is the #'s from that puzzel added up. Also, did you ask what "helal" meant in hebrew?? If so, only thing I've seen is it means "praise".

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It has a translation (son of morning )(son of light) this was a tittle giving to a exciled angel who was one of many angels that were thrown from heaven what is that x angels name now ,he use to be one of his most loved angels

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has a translation (son of morning )(son of light) this was a tittle giving to a exciled angel who was one of many angels that were thrown from heaven what is that x angels name now ,he use to be one of his most loved angels

That is Lucifer, I do believe. I wanted to wing it & not research this one, but you threw me off becuase I had not heard him called the morning star, but I will say the rest off the top of my head. Lucifer (devil) was a archangel & third highest rank in heaven, behind Jesus. He became jealous & gathered together a third of heaven's angels, rebelling against god's will. Michael led god's angels & defeated lucifer & his followers. They were cast out of heaven for eternity

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

That is Lucifer, I do believe. I wanted to wing it & not research this one, but you threw me off becuase I had not heard him called the morning star, but I will say the rest off the top of my head. Lucifer (devil) was a archangel & third highest rank in heaven, behind Jesus. He became jealous & gathered together a third of heaven's angels, rebelling against god's will. Michael led god's angels & defeated lucifer & his followers. They were cast out of heaven for eternity

That is 100% correct brother great answer,thank you for that you win the bonus ? Round very Impressed with the answer

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That is 100% correct brother great answer,thank you for that you win the bonus ? Round very Impressed with the answer

Awesome! Imo, whether your into religion or not, that is an interesting subject to read on. Archangels & all that

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

New ? Sunday morning been a long Saturday busy hope everyone is having a good weekend

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Question 12¿¿??????¿?
What famouse film was shot in North Carolina,at lake lure ?
What hotel was used at lake lure?
What other north Carolina town was used for filming?
How often does lake lure have a festival to celebrate the film?

HorrorT

HorrorT

Mountain just wanna say thanks for all you do brotha!!! your awesome 5 stars

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question 12¿¿??????¿?

You a fan of dirty dancing bro?? I was more into Road House, the Outsiders, Red Dawn & Point Break. Can't believe he's been gone 8 years now. Anyway, pretty sure the hotel used was Fairfield Inn. They've been celebrating the festival now for 8 years & they do it annually. I think the other town used was Tryon, Nc

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Question 12¿¿??????¿?

You a fan of dirty dancing bro?? I was more into Road House, the Outsiders, Red Dawn & Point Break. Can't believe he's been gone 8 years now. Anyway, pretty sure the hotel used was Fairfield Inn. They've been celebrating the festival now for 8 years & they do it annually. I think the other town used was Tryon, Nc
Lol not real!y I got marride in lake lure and have allot of close friends down there beautiful place great fishing .

And ur answer is 100%. Correct BB wins round 11.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'll give it a while longer before I guess on the next one. Hopefully some others will get in on this. M4 has some good stuff & they're missing out on it

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I think I'll give it a while longer before I guess on the next one. Hopefully some others will get in on this. M4 has some good stuff & they're missing out on it
No way fair is fair answer all u want only a few? Left

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

?13) this one is just cool as hell I think.
In 2010 a small Australian village had a unique rain storm
1)what is the name of the village?
2) the cool part. / What came down from the clouds other than rain or hail?(think freaky cool)

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Everyone is busy on mondays

N

Nattydread

Maroochydore sea foam incident?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lajamanu is the name of the village. Hard to believe, but it was fish that rained down! Spangled perch to be exact. High winds, possibly tornado, pulled them out of the water & they landed on that village! That's crazy

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Lajamanu is the name of the village. Hard to believe, but it was fish that rained down! Spangled perch to be exact. High winds, possibly tornado, pulled them out of the water & they landed on that village! That's crazy

Your correct again brother we will do one more ? And decide the,winner of the bonus ?