• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr Olympia 2013 Updates and info thread!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see Victor in at above 250 and in very good condition.
Jay is as wide as he was at his best... I hope he shows up in his 2009 condition and I & MVSF have one last hurrah for Jay! Inclusion of Jay & Ramy (although I don't agree with Ramy's decision) has made this Olympia very special again.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see Victor in at above 250 and in very good condition.
Jay is as wide as he was at his best... I hope he shows up in his 2009 condition and I & MVSF have one last hurrah for Jay! Inclusion of Jay & Ramy (although I don't agree with Ramy's decision) has made this Olympia very special again.

I think that Jay will be at a level that many people will enjoy as his training and focus is like no other. I've stayed in touch and he's been extremely motivated which is awesome because he truly has a great fan base. We will witness some awesome battles on stage this year that will easily go down in the record books.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil, buddy! .. it feels great ..to see you again in your house "musclemecca"
Brah.. I'm in your same opinion!
But friend! .. I do not see anyone who can hurt you! ..no damage there 4 u!!!
That honestly!

I wish you all the luck for this olympia!

big hug!!

I think that Jay will be at a level that many people will enjoy as his training and focus is like no other. I've stayed in touch and he's been extremely motivated which is awesome because he truly has a great fan base. We will witness some awesome battles on stage this year that will easily go down in the record books.

Last edited:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ ^ Phil, nice of you to drop in and comment... it would be an extra special Olympia if Jay did turn up ready to fight... good for the sport & fans!

M

majidcg

happy to see you post here phil...as coach said .. no one can hurt you....and for the haters they are some fool people.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Yes, I believe Jay can do some incredible things which makes him a huge threat. I'm obviously up for all challenges and challengers, but it is clear that Jay is doing the show and will look awesome. I'll be posting another video courtesy of FLEXONLINE.COM soon as we are trying to gather which day that will work along with which bodypart. I'm thinking legs but we shall see because maybe I'll do arms lol.

M

majidcg

phil ... your arm workout always shocked me..no better arms in bodybuilding without doubt...please do arms lol.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had the pleasure of knowing personally him and jay is great person!
a gentleman 100%

but thinking coldly!
nobody can touch neither!
actually ..you have no break points!
have ...and not had major injuries! .. quality of your skin!
has anyone currently in the sport!
no obvious blunders!

think about it all the time!

that makes a tremendous difference between you and kai
since you two are the top contenders!

for other new competitors, even they are no match!
Fret for yourself! .. you are your own worst opponent phil!
others can not touch you!
the level is very high, so do not compare yourself to anyone!
now you're unique friend!
the olympia is yours!

a big hug!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Yes, I believe Jay can do some incredible things which makes him a huge threat. I'm obviously up for all challenges and challengers, but it is clear that Jay is doing the show and will look awesome. I'll be posting another video courtesy of FLEXONLINE.COM soon as we are trying to gather which day that will work along with which bodypart. I'm thinking legs but we shall see because maybe I'll do arms lol.

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I believe top 4 will be: Jay, Phil Kai, Rami, in no particular order. At least that would be my dreamt top 4.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Joses Facebook: Still right under 220lbs after a long weekend of traveling. You can make improvements on the road if your prepared & focused on doing so!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From Jays facebook: 6 weeks out.. Here's a peek!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Raymond today after chest day...

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cool poster havent seen it here

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So Jay is a second row player.... hmmmmm

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^do you think he will place better than 3rd ? heath is the current Mr O and will be really tough to beat...Kai Greene despite being a weirdo is on another level of mascularity than Cutler imo...and lets not forget Cutlers last olympia showing where his waist was wider than a scania truck and showed major imbalances from left to right

cutler seems to be a good and humble man despite all he has accomplished but has past his peak...maybe im wrong but we will find out in a few days...peace :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't say anything, I believe he will be third, but in that poster he's lees important than Rodhen, Dex, Branch... come on... no way in hell these guys are beating Cutler.

LOL @ Scania Truck xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FEVER

FEVER

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
13odexback-1.jpg