• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mumbai getting pwned.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I <3 indian food, I'm going for a curry in Brick Lane on Saturday :xyxthumbs:.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it duality you stole my hate thunder.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever left the US Jase? You get a whole new perspective on things when you travel. And once you see a few things you end up wanting to see everything.

Also Indians are not known for the hate of westerners, there is a thriving tourism there industry there which relies heavily on western tourists. So it would be counter-productive for them to be hostile. This event is the work of extremists.

i haven't yet but i likely will be visiting greece sometime soon and live in my grandparents house down there for a couple of weeks. but no i have not left the country.

Originally posted by Kanav
living in canada and the states, its still shocking to see how retarded people have become here in the west.

and yeah, what does indian food have anything to do with ANYTHING?

we're the retards? do you ever here of ANYONE in america killing/taking hostage of those from another nation in savage "protest"?

yes well when i read of residents of a 3rd world country bombing or attacking my countrymen it tends to piss me off. you don't here of people in europe or america attacking middle easterners (i know india is a part of asia, just an example) to savagley protest something. even though it is a select few that carry this out, it still reflects negatively on your country.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you go to Greece Jase, be sure to take lots of pics, preferably of the women,.
and if you ever dooo.. try going to Germany, that place rocks.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
we're the retards? do you ever here of ANYONE in america killing/taking hostage of those from another nation in savage "protest"?

yes well when i read of residents of a 3rd world country bombing or attacking my countrymen it tends to piss me off. you don't here of people in europe or america attacking middle easterners (i know india is a part of asia, just an example) to savagley protest something. even though it is a select few that carry this out, it still reflects negatively on your country.

While I completely agree with you it is outrageous to attack and murder innocent civilians, it needs to be reflected upon.

What was their motive for targeting American/British people? There is no way in the world anything would ever justify attacking these innocents, but, America/British forces have killed many many more people than any terrorist group ever could. This is part of the problem with America, it has a ton of extremely good people, but, they're ignorant/apathetic/complacent to the evils that their government does around the world. Also, when something like this happen, there's the reaction of "why do they hate us?". Then, making things worse you'll have reactions like the CNN caller Tech mentioned. This is an attack that should make everyone feel angry, but Duality, don't drop down to the level and group entire regions of people into a negative connotation.

Just look at Thanksgiving yesterday, there's no doubt that the troops around the world are brave, and some do heroic things, but it's kinda silly that all the news casts and such mention them as "those that are serving our country and keeping America free."

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While I completely agree with you it is outrageous to attack and murder innocent civilians, it needs to be reflected upon.

What was their motive for targeting American/British people? There is no way in the world anything would ever justify attacking these innocents, but, America/British forces have killed many many more people than any terrorist group ever could. This is part of the problem with America, it has a ton of extremely good people, but, they're ignorant/apathetic/complacent to the evils that their government does around the world. Also, when something like this happen, there's the reaction of "why do they hate us?". Then, making things worse you'll have reactions like the CNN caller Tech mentioned. This is an attack that should make everyone feel angry, but Duality, don't drop down to the level and group entire regions of people into a negative connotation.

Just look at Thanksgiving yesterday, there's no doubt that the troops around the world are brave, and some do heroic things, but it's kinda silly that all the news casts and such mention them as "those that are serving our country and keeping America free."

while i agree that american foreign policy have created alot of enemies, u must not forget that the war al quaida is waging is against the entire western world. attacks have been carried out in spain and Bali as well. the muslim world doesent have anything to do with it, its a group of fanatics whos destroying the muslims reputation. these jihadist doesent just attack western targets because of our foreign policy, but because of religious reasons as well, its their goal to chase all foreigners out of the middle east, and they follow the koran blindly to the point where they are willing to kill all non muslims.

these radical elements can not be negotiated with or ignored, if we ignore them, then more attacks will come. they must be met with force. going into iraq was wrong because it didnt have anything to do with radical islam or al quida, and so it was a diversion from the war on terror. however going into afghanistan was the right thing to do. its also important to help saudi arabia and pakistan in their fights against radical islam. alot of countries are struggling with it, russia, china, the US. its a global war, and the western world must work together, support fragile democracies, so that the fanatics loose their ability to recruit and at the same time we must work to tear down their organisations, kill the leaders and destroy their ability to carry out attacks.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you wage war against a tactic? I do agree that their religion is part of the reason for hatred, but what's your solution? Wipe out the entire religion?

This event here shows how impossible it is to "win" a war on terror. A small group of people can just get guns, go into anywhere and start shooting. It's impossible to prevent this.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TJ's Response

This is TJ's response, he had difficulty posting in here so I'm posting it for him.

TJ said:
I think Osama Bin Laden has some pretty interesting quotes that pretty much sum up how the these groups feel and why they do what they do:

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/osama_bin_laden/

http://www.usvetdsp.com/osam_qts.htm

Osama Bin Laden said:
“We treat them in the same way. Those who kill our women and innocent, we kill their women and innocent, until they refrain.”

“And he moved the tyranny and suppression of freedom to his own country, and they called it the Patriot Act under the disguise of fighting terrorism.”

“We do not mind establishing a long-term truce between us and you.”

" . . . For the American forces to expect anything from me personally reflects a very narrow perception. Thousands of millions of Muslims are angry. The Americans should expect reactions from the Muslim world that are proportionate to the injustice they inflict."

In all honesty, I agree with what he is saying and I do understand why they do what they do. Do I support it? Absolutely not. But, how can anyone condemn what these groups do, killing innocent civilians, when American troops do the exact same thing but in far greater numbers? How can anyone condemn these groups for attempting to inflict their beliefs on western culture when "we" attempt to do the same to them?

Bhana

Bhana

:tiphat: TJ

Im a 3rd generation muslim teen living in England and totally against extremism. Its a shame that such a minority of the muslim population come up with soo much bullshit. Yes most muslims are mad about whats going on, but blowing up a bunch of 5 star hotels and flying into skyscrapers aint gonna solve anything. A small number of crazy muslims misinterprating their own religon has caused such trauma. India isnt really good at solving the situation

And indian food sucks? lol wut

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tiphat: TJ

Im a 3rd generation muslim teen living in England and totally against extremism. Its a shame that such a minority of the muslim population come up with soo much bullshit. Yes most muslims are mad about whats going on, but blowing up a bunch of 5 star hotels and flying into skyscrapers aint gonna solve anything. A small number of crazy muslims misinterprating their own religon has caused such trauma. India isnt really good at solving the situation

And indian food sucks? lol wut

I realize that going on a rampage, like what is being done in Mumbai, is not the way to solve problems. However, many people have protested troops in the middle east and nothing is done. Eventually, groups will resort to violence when peaceful protests do not even make the U.S. flinch.

EDIT: Woohoo! I can post in here! And, thanks Tweak for posting that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Peaceful protests = no media coverage

Blow some shit up and kill some white folks = 24/7 worldwide media coverage

this is why terrorism works. these small "radical" groups obviously can't fight a war against an entire country, but they sure can give it a shift kick in the balls.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How do you wage war against a tactic? I do agree that their religion is part of the reason for hatred, but what's your solution? Wipe out the entire religion?

This event here shows how impossible it is to "win" a war on terror. A small group of people can just get guns, go into anywhere and start shooting. It's impossible to prevent this.

i like the response you gave to my previous post, but i think you are overly critical of bulkboy's. never did he mention waging war against a "tactic", he mentioned trying to take down al queda (spelling?) and other extremists groups in other nations. i don't personally view these groups as tactics, i view them as just that, groups. organized groups with leaders. our primary targets should be the leaders of these groups and thier hideouts/posts. of course random groups of idiot muslims can do these acts and there isn't much anyone can do about it. but the more organized groups with far larger membership can be dealt with.

Kanav

Kanav

i haven't yet but i likely will be visiting greece sometime soon and live in my grandparents house down there for a couple of weeks. but no i have not left the country.

Yeah its something thats rampant in the middle east, but to associate the victims to be alongside the terrorists is what im hearing in this thread. That its the COUNTRY that breeds these fuckers. You're very convinced that its indians who are gathering up westerners and killing them for that very reason.

Its not india thats breeding muslim extremists, who wage war on their own country (for all we know it might be pakistani agents).

To bash india and say that because this happened on our soil that its our fault is retarded beyond belief. Thats like saying if a black guy kills a chinese guy on US soil, then the chinese have the right to be pissed off at the states, as opposed to the motivations or even the agency that backs the black guy.

I understand why they are attacking westerners. For the simple reason to send a message to the international community. The very SAME reason they are killing innocent INDIANS. We're with you on this so dont fucking sell us down the river by associating us with them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like the response you gave to my previous post, but i think you are overly critical of bulkboy's. never did he mention waging war against a "tactic", he mentioned trying to take down al queda (spelling?) and other extremists groups in other nations. i don't personally view these groups as tactics, i view them as just that, groups. organized groups with leaders. our primary targets should be the leaders of these groups and thier hideouts/posts. of course random groups of idiot muslims can do these acts and there isn't much anyone can do about it. but the more organized groups with far larger membership can be dealt with.

Terrorism is a tactic. Seriously, Jesse Ventura mentioned an example pretty much exactly like this last year or maybe even a bit before. He also brought up the "sniper" that was loose for a while, and said something along the lines of a handful of men could get guns, and just terrorize a country and pretty much bring it to its knees. This is exactly that. No elaborate planning needed really, just a couple of sick fucks willing to die for their cause.

I haven't even really looked into it, but who's to say this was an organization? It could have been any people who were just turned to extremism. Most people who do turn to extremism do so because of a political goal, and combined with perceived religious and cultural ideals, it doesn't take much.

Shouldn't we be trying to understand why these groups exist and why they target Americans and the British at large?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrorism is a tactic. Seriously, Jesse Ventura mentioned an example pretty much exactly like this last year or maybe even a bit before. He also brought up the "sniper" that was loose for a while, and said something along the lines of a handful of men could get guns, and just terrorize a country and pretty much bring it to its knees. This is exactly that. No elaborate planning needed really, just a couple of sick fucks willing to die for their cause.

I haven't even really looked into it, but who's to say this was an organization? It could have been any people who were just turned to extremism. Most people who do turn to extremism do so because of a political goal, and combined with perceived religious and cultural ideals, it doesn't take much.

Shouldn't we be trying to understand why these groups exist and why they target Americans and the British at large?

you are right about a handful of guys being able to get guns and go on a spree, but look at 9/11. that required years and years of training and planning. the bali bombs as well were meticilously planned. these groups are very well organized and they provide their members with training, logistics info and weapons. and they can be dealt with. by hunting down their leaders, destroying their hideouts etc we take away their ability to plan and execute larger more dangerous attacks.

obviously i agree with u that we gotta look at how we treat the muslim world, but its not as easy as saying that we can only look into ourselves and then we'll understand why they do this. these groups are extreme in how they perceieve the world, and they have little support from the general muslim population, and therefore its important that we help them reject extremists, and help them lay foundation for democratic and economic development. thats the most important thing, because in a stable economic and democratic society there will be little insentive for such groups to succeed.

thanks for the support duality:tiphat: i dont think u needed to post that image IS, it was nothing wrong about my post.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It just amazes me that under pretty much no circumstance are you cognizant to reason. Like seriously, I get at a loss for words more and more with every topic. It was almost predictable that you'd support things like the bailouts, dropping a f'n nuclear bomb, and so on and so on.

What is the most cited reason for terrorist attacks? Western world occupation, stealing their resources, overthrowing their governments, and so on and so on. "Lay the foundation for a democracy"? Please, that is the last thing on America's mind.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It just amazes me that under pretty much no circumstance are you cognizant to reason. Like seriously, I get at a loss for words more and more with every topic. It was almost predictable that you'd support things like the bailouts, dropping a f'n nuclear bomb, and so on and so on.

way to drag other non relevant topics into this. even so, its not as radical to support the bailout as u portray it, hence why every european country and the US are now going through with it. as for dropping a f'n nuclear bomb, whats that supposed to mean? are u talking about that japan thread? cuz in any case several other members supported that as well. u gotta be able to accept that not everyone agrees with u about everything. has it ever occured to u that maybe, just maybe u dont have the answer to every world problem?

What is the most cited reason for terrorist attacks? Western world occupation, stealing their resources, overthrowing their governments, and so on and so on. "Lay the foundation for a democracy"? Please, that is the last thing on America's mind.

its not that easy, u like to portray me as one sided, but u urself seem to not have the ability to grasp that this is not only about the western worlds foreign policy. when u say western world occupation what exactly are u talking about? because like it or not, saudi arabia which has not been occupied by the US, the US has not stolen its resources, quite contrary saudi arabia with US help has gotten extremely rich through their oil resources. but still most of the hijackers on 9/11 were saudis, and a large number of al quiada members are saudis. this is, whether u like it or not also about radical islam, and its a problem not only for the US. the chinese are struggling with radical islam west in their country. russia has suffered several terrorist strikes, and also spain, bali, and now india. thinking that the west alone is to blame for this is wrong, they will continiue to attack, because they hate everything we stand for, they hate democracy, they hate womens rights, they hate freedom of speech, and they hate the fact that we do not follow their religion. its a sad fact, but thats how it is.

these radicals have a greater position than other religious fanatics, because it says that the koran is to be read literally, everything thats in it is supposedly allahs words. now, does every muslim believe that? hell no, but it does give the fanatics a much greater insentive for their actions.

some quotes from the koran:

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
yeah, they hate everything we stand for......greed & imperialism.

you can only bully someone for so long before they snap and wanna blow some shit up.

they don't hate our freedom and democracy. they hate when we try force our way of life upon them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
way to drag other non relevant topics into this. even so, its not as radical to support the bailout as u portray it, hence why every european country and the US are now going through with it. as for dropping a f'n nuclear bomb, whats that supposed to mean? are u talking about that japan thread? cuz in any case several other members supported that as well. u gotta be able to accept that not everyone agrees with u about everything. has it ever occured to u that maybe, just maybe u dont have the answer to every world problem?

Of course I don't, but I know that being so indifferent to human life that dropping a nuclear bomb on civilians (a war crime) can never be justified under any circumstances. anyways....

its not that easy, u like to portray me as one sided, but u urself seem to not have the ability to grasp that this is not only about the western worlds foreign policy. when u say western world occupation what exactly are u talking about? because like it or not, saudi arabia which has not been occupied by the US, the US has not stolen its resources, quite contrary saudi arabia with US help has gotten extremely rich through their oil resources. but still most of the hijackers on 9/11 were saudis, and a large number of al quiada members are saudis. this is, whether u like it or not also about radical islam, and its a problem not only for the US. the chinese are struggling with radical islam west in their country. russia has suffered several terrorist strikes, and also spain, bali, and now india.

thinking that the west alone is to blame for this is wrong, they will continiue to attack, because they hate everything we stand for, they hate democracy, they hate womens rights, they hate freedom of speech, and they hate the fact that we do not follow their religion. its a sad fact, but thats how it is.

Thanks for the last paragraph, Rudy. Anyways, I know you haven't, but I'll present it once again, have you read the reasons cited for 9/11?

America hasn't occupied Saudi Arabia? Lol, what?? The fact that America has troops in Saudi Arabia was one of the main reasons cited! It's being oblivious to facts like this is what just baffles me.

"The United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of its territories, Arabia, plundering its riches, overwhelming its rulers, humiliating its people,
threatening its neighbors, and using its bases in the [Arabian] peninsula as a spearhead to fight against the neighboring Islamic peoples."

So, you're wrong. Of course the Saudi's got rich off their oil, but this would have happened anyway. I don't have time to go through each example and say they ALL fit a certain criteria, but the fact remains, that occupation of their (holy) land and stealing their resources, overthrowing their governments, killing their citizens and so on is THE primary reason for attacks. Read

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2005/jul/18/00017/

these radicals have a greater position than other religious fanatics, because it says that the koran is to be read literally, everything thats in it is supposedly allahs words. now, does every muslim believe that? hell no, but it does give the fanatics a much greater insentive for their actions.

"Slay them wherever you find them...Idolatry is worse than carnage...Fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme." (Surah 2:190-)

"If you should die or be slain in the cause of God, His forgiveness and His mercy would surely be better than all the riches..." (Surah 3:156-)

You will get no argument from me that religious reasons are a major part of the problem. That's a given.

Bhana

Bhana

Where did you get these from?