• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle destruction and glycogen depletion!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop putting Bridget in my bed...She scares the fuck out of me!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Philo-ya i was bummer but i still pulled off a dease workout
alex- appreciate the input, i try and be as compound as i can but looking over my routine there is a fair amount of isolation..any exercise super sets you would suggest??
Rocko-Thank you the encouragement is always appreciated!
ClittyCreation-She is a nappy bitch but shes a great fuck and I know you dig it!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Bad News Brothers! I dislocated my left should this weekend wakeboarding:crymeariver: so i'm out for 3-4 weeks on lifting:( so my havoc cycle will have to wait:( Any suggestions on staying annabolic??

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bad News Brothers! I dislocated my left should this weekend wakeboarding:crymeariver: so i'm out for 3-4 weeks on lifting:( so my havoc cycle will have to wait:( Any suggestions on staying annabolic??

Aahh that sucks dude. Hopefully it wasnt too bad. Get well soon :xyxthumbs:

anaboliod

anaboliod

Thanks Philo! I'm hoping to still train legs- leg press, hack squat, leg ext/curls and hopefully be lifting in a month again we see I'll still be online keep everyone else motivated!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I really question your dedication bro. You just had to go and fuck shit up didnt you. Your entire body has already begun to atrophy and I give it two weeks max before you have the physique of a 12 year old ethiopian girl.

anaboliod

anaboliod

ClitnastyCreator-dedication has nothing to do with my shit fuck shoulder. I'm doing legs tomorrow and i will be 100% in 3 weeks so ill be taking it easy in the mean while, but still training to defeat atrophy. right when you are starting to grow bitch tits from your havoc i will be starting my cycle and i will intensify your case of bigorexia.
ps stop beating it to the Xman and load the plankenstien vid homie!!!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your words are strong, but your actions are weak like a crab infested, yeast filled, rotten cottage cheese vagina...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, I really question your dedication bro. You just had to go and fuck shit up didnt you. Your entire body has already begun to atrophy and I give it two weeks max before you have the physique of a 12 year old ethiopian girl.

:bowroflarms: Lol funniest shit I have ever read lol

sorry to hear about your shoulder to bro...

anaboliod

anaboliod

Cheesedipclitcreator-stop roid raging you fuck! my actions are stronger than my words! i swear to the heavens above that i'm going to ky your toilet seat again so you slip off mid-shit and shit allll over yourself and bathroom!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sucks about the shoulder bro:/ hoping for a quick recovery for you man:)

anaboliod

anaboliod

finally dooshed my filthy vag

bulkboy- your hopes helped! Thank you! I did some legs yesterday and today did a fairly legit back/bi work out!

yesterday legs-
Leg press
4 platesX15
8 platesX12
10 platesX12
12 platesX10
12 platesX10

Hack squat
2 platesX15
4 platesX12
4 platesX12
4 paltesX13

Leg ext ss leg ext
130X13 130X15
130X12 130X15
130X12 130X15

calves (smith) raises
225X25
225X25
225X25

That was it, nothing special but i still cant get a full squat or deadlift with my shoulder. I was a little sore in the hammy region but other than that kind of weak.
So as i laid awake in bed not being able to sleep from the horrid stench of my festering vagina i thought....what would victor do??? Victor would take every anticatabolic measure he could so I hoped up sewed my vagina together and started eating protien and snorting cell tech hardcore and hydrocodone! and then today i was ready for battle against my shoulder!

back bi

hammer strength iso hi row
60X20
60X20
80X15
80X15

hammer strength
2 platesX15 each arm
3 platesX10 each arm
3 platesX10 each arm

My shoulder popped a shit ton but didn't hurt!! I was stoked at this point and gettin an awesome pump!

Smith bent rows
135X12
185X10
185X10
185X8

Surprisingly my shoulder stayed in its socket and i continued to bis with what little time i has left on my lunch break

cable curl

drop setX2
50X10
35X10
20X12

Super setted with hammer curls
25X10
20X12
20X10

super pumped bis and killer burn today i haven't felt in a while...I think from the hi reps and isolation. I think i'lll be 100% in a week! I think i'll start my epistane cycle then..kinda like Victor:)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The vagina sewing was definately a good idea brother. Session looked good, must have been the snorting of the cell tech. Dont leave the line out on the counter again though, I dont like having to explain your fetish for internasal absorbtion of supplements.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm glad your vagina is better... :uhoh2: