• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle destruction and glycogen depletion!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Hay fellas I'm back! This time with a serious workout plan and motivation of redemption. Right now I'm taking NO shotgun pre-work(except leg days), extend before during and after, torrent post work out, AST multi pro, and optimum protein and tribulis as a post-post cycle from the ripped tabs i used to cut for my shows in april.

I saw huge gains in creator's legs with the upper lower split work out and alot of super setting, so i modified it a little with a push pull work out and started it today with a back and tri work out check it out...

Wide grip pull ups
3X12

Super Set
Bent over rows(smith)
225 4X8
Nar. grip Bench
185 4X8

Super Set
Skull crushers
70lbs 3X12
DB rows
70lbs 3X12

Super Set
Seated wide grip cable row
forgot wieght:dunnodude: 4X8
V bar cable push downs
130lbs 4X10

That's it for monday!

Tomorrow I'm going to try heavy legs. Friday I'll do light legs and back because those are my weaknesses. Wednesday will be a day rest...Ill hop on the stair stepper if i get restless or have time. Lasty Thursday I'll post my Chest/Bi/Shoulder Work out! Let me know what you guys think! Ill be back tomorrow to give you the legs update!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a new log - hope you make the improvements you're looking for.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The time for redemption has become the present. Let no barrier stand in your way of acheiving the goals you have set forth brother. There is no room for error. No room for weakness. And no room for bull-shit. There is much pain to be had and work to be slaved. With added size and improved weak points combined with your outstanding conditioning, few will present a physique worthy of comparison.
That being said, come fucking workout at golds with me and lets get fucking swole. Amen.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like your style,lots of blood from those supersets.nice session

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome Super sets, very intense. looking ripped too man

anaboliod

anaboliod

Rocky-thanks man only time will tell but I feel like i'm off to a good start
Creator-good prayer brother I'm printing that out and putting in on my wall and as soon as you get me in for free i'll check out that cute blonde at the front desk you speak of
alex- thanks bro I love the blood and pump from supper sets, the high pace work out keeps me fairly lean and i fell productive!
hyop-like i told alex i love the intensity and lack of down time with super sets so i'm going to try them out for a while, the avatar was back stage at the empire classic i worked pretty hard to get that low in bf so thank you! check out the junior section -http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2008_empire_rev.html

anaboliod

anaboliod

Legs!

Alright sorry I took so long to get my ass back on here but I have an update with a brief but killer leg day!

Squats
10X225
275X8
275X8
275X8
Didn't have a spotter like usual so I went liter hopefully next week i'll bust out some more sets

Stiff Leg Deads
185X12
185X10
225X8
225X6
This lift always seems to get my heart racing I felt like I was going to puke and I didn't even take an NO like I normally do, does anyone else get this??

Leg Press
405X12
405X10
450X8
450x8

By this time my hams and glutes had taken a beating I was going to do some calf raises but was pretty spent and had to get to work. So, next week look for a much stronger leg work out, hopefullt some more sets and some calves in there as well!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3 choice lifts there buddy and good weight and reps too. Can't say as I've felt that doing stiffies before - perhaps it's just one of those exercises that taxes you.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid leg session brother! Once our schedules settle down a bit we will be right back into the brutal training partner intensity that drives us both trhough gruleing wokouts day after day.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome log man! great sessions too! keep it up!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
anaboliod

anaboliod

Rocky: Thanks man! Like I said monday I'll step up the intensity, I really like those lifts any others you would suggest?? Maybe for hams cuz those deads just really get me idk why.
Creator: If you want big legs you gotta learn to endure ALOT of pain! So monday at gold's you and I will be prepared for the glory of the pain brother!!!
Prince V: Thanks for the support brother of Iron! I will keep the log going strong!

Didn't get a chance to get on Friday so I got two logs to put in Friday I did my Chest/bi/Shoulders. I've never done isolated shoulder lifts so I got an awesome shoulder pump and great overall pump with some help from the Arginine in the Extend I took pre workout.

Military (smith) Shoulder Press
135X8
135X10
135X12
135X12

BB Bench
135X15
185X8
225X5
225X4
225X4
Still having a little chest pain on the right side of my sternum. I injnured it doing the very physical act of sleeping haha between the prejuding and night show of my competion in the beggining of April I took a nap on the floor to keep from destroying my sheets with pro/dream tan and I woke up with a killer pain were my pectoralis major were it attaches to my sternum. but it's not unbareable and will hopefully be gone soon!

DB Incline Press Super Set Incline Curls
Press Curl
60X10 30X10
65X8 30X9
65X8 30X8

This set is when the pump really kicked in and my ipod was picking badass tunes on shuffle so I was really feeling the work out!

DB Later Shoulder Raises Super Set Hammer Curls
LR HC
17.5lbsX10 40X9
17.5lbsX10 40X8
17.5lbsX10 40X8

Amplified pump for sure after this set!

Lastly I finished up with some cable flys to get some good blood flow and strech in the chest.
50lbs on each sideX15
60X12
65X10

Great work out overall! I wanted to squeeze some abbs in but I was pretty tired and but pumped and full!

This morning I did my light legs and back day because those are the 2 muscle groups I really wanna hit hard and 2wice a week.
Started with some unwieghted wide grip pulls up
15 reps
13 reps
12 reps
I know I need to add wieght to these to get better results so as soon as I find the proper belt I will.
BB Lundges(perleg)
65X15
75X15
75X15
This lift always seems to give me an awesome pump!
Uni-Lateral Cable Rows (per arm)
50X15
50X12
50X12
Probably could've done a little more wieght and will try and remember next week.
Uni-Lateral Leg Press (per leg)
45X8
45X10
45X10

This was a new lift for me as well and I was really weak but felt better as the reps went on so hopefully I will get some more wieght up next week!

Sorry for the long post and lack of other posts I promise I stay more on top of it:)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work brother! We gotta start liftin together again so i can give you that solid slap on the trap to boost a brother up before some liftin!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good going. Hopefully that chest issue will sort itself out soon. Gotta love the lunges - great mov.

As for exercises for your hams - well lunges are pretty good for a start anyway. If you're finding stiff leg deads harsh then I swapped to Romanian deadlifts which in my mind are better and really a more strict version of stiffies so you could give them a crack. If you're tough enough then you could see if you're able to do glute ham raises and then theres obviously leg curls to target the lower ham where it attaches to the back of the knees as deadlift movements target the hams up by the glutes.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a vagina because you did not lift with me tonight. Better yet, a mangina

anaboliod

anaboliod

Rocky-Thank you I'll give those Romanians a try! Just to verify, they're just like stiffies with locked out knees? I did stiffies on the smith today and it went alot better, I also changed them to my first lift over squats.

Creator- You are a mangina for going to bed at like 8! We'll lift soon brother! ps i'm keeping the hott stuff by my bed incase of another party boy attack!

anaboliod

anaboliod

Today was heavy legs! I know I said I would step it up but it was still kind of a weak work out:/ but I think doing my stiff deads first kept my lunch down which was good and i did front squats on the smith because the gay ass gym i go to only has one squat rack and some old ass faggot was doing should press with like 75lbs anyway here was today's destruction..

Stiff leg (smith) dead lift-
315X5
315X4
315X5
315X6
Didn't have straps today so the lack of reps was mainly my lack of grip:thumbsdown:

Doosh bag got off the rack and my boss snaked it for rack pulls so then I hopes of squats were completely diminished, so i just did front squats on the smith

Front Squats(smith)
135X8
205X5
205X4-weak set so I changed up the tunes to some hardcore metal
205X6
205X7
Really pounded the quads, the only other time i've done front squats was for cutting before my shows so the weight was really light.

Lastly I finished up with some good ol' leg press

Leg Press
4plates each sideX8
4plates each sideX10
4plates each sideX12
4plates each sideX12

Overall pretty solid work out I upped the sets but I'm still working on the weight.
I'll be back tomorrow log back and tri

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sucks about grip on deads
but amazing sets with 315 :)
also those legs must be feeling good by now !

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg work. yes romanians are like stiffies but with the knees (nearly) locked out. I don't have them dead locked but a very slight bend which does not change throughout the movement just to avoid any problems with the knees inherent in completely locked out legs.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid work brother! Come to my gym and we have 6 squat racks :)