• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Muscle Tone with supps double blind

PSX 20240325 233010

I had a little eff up before and posted this as glutamine experiment. I turned it into a supplement experiment.

As you can see this is my before gif my pectural is starting to get shaped after about a week of the right amount of glutamine every day for 2 weeks. 1500mg

I added in Isopure 10g powder a day and of course the quercitin and flax seed oil for antiaromatase a little fat burning element.

Let's see what that's going to do
 
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
22
Points
3
Had a few setbacks with the supplements but I have kept up with flexing my right pectural and shredding.

I plan to have about 20g isopure divided throughout the day in lemonade with 5g grass fed whey in land o lakes hot chocolate for desserts.
 
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
22
Points
3
Had a minor set back have been taking at least 60g of whey a day religiously for a week I might lower that and combine with glutamine so I can afford it.

My PECS have been reduced and I feel the pumps can't wait to see what happens.
 
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
22
Points
3
Had a minor set back have been taking at least 60g of whey a day religiously for a week I might lower that and combine with glutamine so I can afford it.

My PECS have been reduced and I feel the pumps can't wait to see what happens.
Momentum in this experiment kind of got lost. It's turned into a goal to tone up period. I'm on about 40g whey isolate a day and a little glutamine in a medicinal dosage.

So what I've learned so far is that you get real hungry and need more money for food. And you can't just eat anything.

So I will continue my nutrition and I've been doing spot work on my PECS so I should see results soon
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
19
Views
6K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
grandmaster
Replies
47
Views
11K
Samoan-Z
Samoan-Z
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
1
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Top