• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle Tone with supps double blind

PSX 20240325 233010

I had a little eff up before and posted this as glutamine experiment. I turned it into a supplement experiment.

As you can see this is my before gif my pectural is starting to get shaped after about a week of the right amount of glutamine every day for 2 weeks. 1500mg

I added in Isopure 10g powder a day and of course the quercitin and flax seed oil for antiaromatase a little fat burning element.

Let's see what that's going to do

skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
Had a few setbacks with the supplements but I have kept up with flexing my right pectural and shredding.

I plan to have about 20g isopure divided throughout the day in lemonade with 5g grass fed whey in land o lakes hot chocolate for desserts.

skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
Had a minor set back have been taking at least 60g of whey a day religiously for a week I might lower that and combine with glutamine so I can afford it.

My PECS have been reduced and I feel the pumps can't wait to see what happens.