• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Apparel

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Couple more shipped yesterday.

I'll be shipping more next week and then we will have to start selling them.

I'm also looking to make a new design. If anyone has a good idea or knows how let me know

Thanks!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Can I get one plese
Please send your info and I will see what we can do. Thanks

Don't forget guys, it will be great if you can post a pic of you wearing the shirt at the gym if possible!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Man, I can't wait to wear them in the gym! Thank you musclemecca, thank you Rich!

:usa2:
16880021 10212605580682416 24157703 o
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Saturday morning @ 6 AM, repping mecca's t-shirt in the gym.
200kg / 440lbs here squatting for 1 rep (90% of my max), then back down to 405lbs for 3 sets x 3 paused reps.

Musclemecca t shirt
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Saturday morning @ 6 AM, repping mecca's t-shirt in the gym.
200kg / 440lbs here squatting for 1 rep (90% of my max), then back down to 405lbs for 3 sets x 3 paused reps.

Musclemecca t shirt
Dam dude! You are a beast! Be careful brother!

Check out the video of TKD doing this enormous squat! Rocking the musclemecca shirt too!
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I was actually just thinking about how I need some new stuff, especially things for the nicer weather coming up and some shorts. I might need to browse around a bit and see what I can find.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Saturday morning @ 6 AM, repping mecca's t-shirt in the gym.
200kg / 440lbs here squatting for 1 rep (90% of my max), then back down to 405lbs for 3 sets x 3 paused reps.

Musclemecca t shirt
Dam dude! You are a beast! Be careful brother!

Check out the video of TKD doing this enormous squat! Rocking the musclemecca shirt too!


Awesome! Thank you for posting this video! :smokin:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
141
Points
18
Can I buy a shirt please?
 
ArmStrong

ArmStrong

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2013
Messages
141
Points
18
Still waiting for my shirt. I will pay for it!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Saturday morning @ 6 AM, repping mecca's t-shirt in the gym.
200kg / 440lbs here squatting for 1 rep (90% of my max), then back down to 405lbs for 3 sets x 3 paused reps.

Musclemecca t shirt
Dam dude! You are a beast! Be careful brother!

Check out the video of TKD doing this enormous squat! Rocking the musclemecca shirt too!



Sup guys!
6 months after this attempt, I've tried a new PR with 500lbs, which as you can see could have been a little bit deeper. I'll get it next time. Felt nice on the back though.

Stats:

bodyweight: 87kg / 190lbs or so




ps. We need mecca apparel with the stripes of the USA flag on it, NAO!!!! :-D:D
pps. this workout was meant to be done in the memory of the 2 legends who passed this past week in bodybuilding: Dallas & Rich Piana. May they rest in peace.
 
Last edited:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Beast squat tkd!!!!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Dam bro! You kick ass!

I'm looking into new designs for the shirts this week! Maybe we will add a flag!

If the site has the budget for it I'll send a bunch out free again to all of you guys!

I've got some ideas!

Thanks guys for supporting the site! And tkd, don't hurt yourself! Beast!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
tkd, I predict tkd will be squatting 1,000lbs within 12 months!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Just an FYI! We are currently working on new shirts with a new design! If you want one and want to help support this site please let me know what you are looking to order. We can do just about anything, sweatshirts, polos, tshirts, hats and even jackets!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Just an FYI! We are currently working on new shirts with a new design! If you want one and want to help support this site please let me know what you are looking to order. We can do just about anything, sweatshirts, polos, tshirts, hats and even jackets!
A veteran member and admin here tkd has been helping is out with our new apparel design! tkd's brother is a web designer and is working on the new design!

Soon we will have high quality embroidered apparel and printed apparel too!

For those that have received our current designs don't forget to post your pics here! :)
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
212
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
525
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top