• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Apparel

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys,

This time we have tanktops. If you haven't put in an order please do so asap. These are $25 each plus shipping. I will upload a picture as soon as they arrive but they have been on order for a couple weeks so I expect them any day.

I think you will like them!

Remember we can also do sweatshirts, tshirts, hats, etc. Let us know what you want.

Thanks for being here!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I just got tracking! The tanktops are supposed to arrive here tomorrow night! I will post pics. Let me know who else wants them as we have a limited supply.

Thanks
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
They are here!

3d2e74594c31926189f946ca16f3b4de-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Sorry for the delays guys. These were supposed to be shipped but my little 2 year old tripped and sprained his ankle. We were in the hospital for hours while they did x rays and everything.

Anyways, everything will ship early next week. We are shipping in shipping bags this time to bring shipping costs down. If you are a member or sponsor here and want one let me know. If we have enough left I will send one free.

Thanks guys for keeping mecca going strong!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Everything is shipped guys!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I'd like to thank Rich for these awesome mecca tank tops!
I am wearing the L-arge size in these photos. Cannot wait to wear them tomorrow in the gym! Much appreciated once again!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
How did I miss the take top sale? Are their anymore?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Glad you like them! They look great on you!
I'd like to thank Rich for these awesome mecca tank tops!
I am wearing the L-arge size in these photos. Cannot wait to wear them tomorrow in the gym! Much appreciated once again!!
 
Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
Right on brother thank you much!!!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
Right on brother thank you much!!!
Your shirt is all set to go out today. Sorry, it was supposed to go out last week but I ran out of shipping packages.

We only have XL left so I hope that will work for you brother.
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
Right on brother thank you much!!!
Your shirt is all set to go out today. Sorry, it was supposed to go out last week but I ran out of shipping packages.

We only have XL left so I hope that will work for you brother.
Thank you thank you making me grow
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
Right on brother thank you much!!!
Your shirt is all set to go out today. Sorry, it was supposed to go out last week but I ran out of shipping packages.

We only have XL left so I hope that will work for you brother.
Thank you thank you making me grow
Shipped yours today brother. You should have them Thursday. I think you can probably use them either way because they are tank tops. Even if they are a little big they should be ok but you are going to be huge anyways.. Next year you will be ordering XXL2!

Thanks for being here!
 
Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
781
Points
18
No large Damn guess I have to grow some more. Lol can you put me one aside brother let me know the damage and where to send. And I will get on it.
I'll double check later today for large. Will definitely save on for you bro! I'll be in touch later today.

Thanks!
Right on brother thank you much!!!
Your shirt is all set to go out today. Sorry, it was supposed to go out last week but I ran out of shipping packages.

We only have XL left so I hope that will work for you brother.
Thank you thank you making me grow
Shipped yours today brother. You should have them Thursday. I think you can probably use them either way because they are tank tops. Even if they are a little big they should be ok but you are going to be huge anyways.. Next year you will be ordering XXL2!

Thanks for being here!
Thank you my friend. It really means alot
 
A

Aton

New member
Joined
Jul 30, 2018
Messages
3
Points
1
I love the sweat shirt. I’d buy that one for sure.

I lift at a private gym. The owner and members would love that one.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I love the sweat shirt. I’d buy that one for sure.

I lift at a private gym. The owner and members would love that one.
We don't have it in stock right now but I can special order it for you. Shoot me a pm if you want one.

We do have XL Black Tanktops in stock.

Thanks
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I love the sweat shirt. I’d buy that one for sure.

I lift at a private gym. The owner and members would love that one.
We don't have it in stock right now but I can special order it for you. Shoot me a pm if you want one.

We do have XL Black Tanktops in stock.

Thanks
The tank tops are great.
 

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
213
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
525
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top