• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

MuscleMecca Apparel

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
Is the 50 in your nickname, your age? Because if it is, then damn you're rocking a solid physique and guns for any age, let alone 50.

Thank you for your kind words brother.

I started using the Push50 about 10 years ago and when I was as 46 because I was pushing 50. I am currently 55. I get up at 2:30am, eat my preworkout meal, hit the gym till 5:00 and have my post workout meal. It definitely gets physically harder as I get older but no complaints and no excuses.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold, tkD and TalkAdmin
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Thank you for your kind words brother.

I started using the Push50 about 10 years ago and when I was as 46 because I was pushing 50. I am currently 55. I get up at 2:30am, eat my preworkout meal, hit the gym till 5:00 and have my post workout meal. It definitely gets physically harder as I get older but no complaints and no excuses.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Well done man, that is inspiring!
These should be the goals for the younger generation here.

I have a pretty similar routine, getting up at 4AM or 5AM, depending on the day, and training in the morning is the best for me as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Thank you for your kind words brother.

I started using the Push50 about 10 years ago and when I was as 46 because I was pushing 50. I am currently 55. I get up at 2:30am, eat my preworkout meal, hit the gym till 5:00 and have my post workout meal. It definitely gets physically harder as I get older but no complaints and no excuses.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Dam man, you are around my age and you look awesome! Nicely done!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS and KaiGold
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
I was a late bloomer. I didn’t get started with lifting until my late 30 and only got serious in my mid 40’s. I’ve been in a few competitions and I’m getting the itch to compete again.
Image1638441219722274


This is my wall of inspiration. It’s been 8-9 years since my last comp and I’m ready to give it another go.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: tkD and ArnoldS
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Yours is being made right now! Hopefully it won't take too long bro! Late December most likely.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Glad you like it brother! Thanks for being here!
How's the hoodie bro? They were wrapped in plastic so I wasnt able to check it. Was it ok? Correct size and good quality?
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
How's the hoodie bro? They were wrapped in plastic so I wasnt able to check it. Was it ok? Correct size and good quality?

Fits great. The wife made me take it off till she washed it. Should be able to shoot a pic and post in in am. Thanks again it’s awesome.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Fits great. The wife made me take it off till she washed it. Should be able to shoot a pic and post in in am. Thanks again it’s awesome.


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
That's great news! I'm using a different company so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for posting the pics! You and your wife rock!
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Il tuo si sta preparando adesso! Speriamo che non ci vorrà troppo tempo fratello! Molto probabilmente a fine dicembre.

Inviato dal mio SM-N975U utilizzando Tapatalk
Thank you my friend! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
1,051
Points
83
Hoodies fit well and seem to be well put together bro. Thick enough to help you sweat. Thanks again my brother.
Image1638524206416598



I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
You guys waiting should have them by mid month this month.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
20211214 142639
20211214 142644


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
20211214 142639
20211214 142644


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Glad you like it bro but they got the logo wrong. You will be getting another one soon with the correct logo.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hoodies fit well and seem to be well put together bro. Thick enough to help you sweat. Thanks again my brother.
Image1638524206416598



I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Looks great brother! Thanks for posting the pics!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Did I miss anyone?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I've got a couple hoodies left in the US. I believe I've got a medium and an extra large. Contact me if you want one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Charlie
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I've got a could hoodies left in the US. I believe I've got a medium and an extra large. Contact me if you want one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I'll take one. How much?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
If anyone wants anything let me know. Tshirts, tank tops, hats, hoodies.. Pretty much anything.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS, The King Of Lurkers and underbody
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Still got tank tops guys. I'll ship free to members in the USA. Others can just pay shipping.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: ArnoldS

Similar threads

kgearus
Replies
0
Views
161
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
213
kgearus
kgearus
Legit
Replies
6
Views
525
underbody
underbody
FBB888
Replies
222
Views
33K
FBB888
FBB888
Top