• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MUSCLETECH NEW VIDEO - JAY CUTLER TRAINING

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

more:
Jay and Dexter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCvAKCJxbFs

Jay Cutler new wallpaper
ATH_JaCutl_wall_800.jpg

P

PiC

Jay cutler: "...and hydroxycut hardcore my weapon for getting ripped for a contest" totally bullshit. ur weapon for getting ripped is hgh, t-4 and insulin. so sick of muscletech adds.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

Every supp company does that same shit and we all know it's not true. Besides...Jay doesn't even get ripped so that proves that add wrong lol.

P

PiC

^

Every supp company does that same shit and we all know it's not true. Besides...Jay doesn't even get ripped so that proves that add wrong lol.

lol :bowroflarms: so true

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay cutler: "...and hydroxycut hardcore my weapon for getting ripped for a contest" totally bullshit. ur weapon for getting ripped is hgh, t-4 and insulin. so sick of muscletech adds.

lets try HGH, Clenbuterol, T3 and DNP. Instead of insulin, which is completely incorrect.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol at muscletech bullshit :49:
thanks for the vid demostenes :tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like the wallpaper....

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO get yall panties out of a bunch, it's business.

If they can get a very muscular guy to say a pile of dog shit got him that physique then trun around and sell "specialized" piles of dog shit for $40 a pop. more power to them. But then agian i'm a muscle tech junkie lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets try HGH, Clenbuterol, T3 and DNP. Instead of insulin, which is completely incorrect.

DNP is some dangerous shit but works like a charm if you use it correctly.

Freak:io:

Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DNP is some dangerous shit but works like a charm if you use it correctly.

Freak:io:

i've never fucked with it, because i havnt prepped for a contest in four years. i know a couple dudes who get on it for shows. sweating through clothes throughout the day, sleeping naked with the ac on and three fans pointed at them. still sweating through the sheets. lol

you ever mess with it freak?