• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My Big Ronnie Coleman pics

hugegunns

hugegunns

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
95
Points
6
Really good pis LW is this from the O 2004? just asking
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
great pics lightweight, thats awesome you went to the Olympia. Thanks for the pics man.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Yes hugegunns...
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Thanx guys!!!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
you and Timea????? you`re luckier than i thought!!!!!!

Great pics bud.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
More pics... :hsughr:


img2185zq9.jpg



img2144xi3.jpg
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
holy shit it's sly! that is awesome LW!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
lol the girl with her eyes closed looks like she got down syndrome
 
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
i want one of these DVD's :D with BigRon Signature on each of them + plus a pic with him .. that would make my day :)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
278
Points
16
damn it Dennis looks massive .. with nasty guts though
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
WOW LW, you're really the man. I hope I can get to the O at least once in next 10 years!!!

Meeting Oliva, DJ, Sly, Priest... simpoly amazing.

How much does it cost???
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
mvsf1 said:
How much does it cost???

For one person :

Plane (France - Vegas/ Vegas - France) : about 750 $
Hotel (5 days) : about 600 $
Olympia tickets (Prejudging + Finals) : 50 $ + 200 $

:2:
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Light weight said:
For one person :

Plane (France - Vegas/ Vegas - France) : about 750 $
Hotel (5 days) : about 600 $
Olympia tickets (Prejudging + Finals) : 50 $ + 200 $

:2:
seeing your idols - priceless


sorry couldn't help it :49: :49:
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
damn man, ur wife is into bbing too and uve gone to the O twice....i bow to you
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Light weight said:
For one person :

Plane (France - Vegas/ Vegas - France) : about 750 $
Hotel (5 days) : about 600 $
Olympia tickets (Prejudging + Finals) : 50 $ + 200 $

:2:


Tnx LW, I was asking about tickets. 250$... not really cheap...
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
CaptainCharisma said:
damn man, ur wife is into bbing too and uve gone to the O twice....i bow to you

Yeah man, I 'm a lucky guy... :eclipsee_gold_cup:
 
Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
166
Points
16
Freakin sweet lightweight,, meeting those guys had to feel awesome
 

Similar threads

COACH
Replies
411
Views
328K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top