• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Big Ronnie Coleman pics

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx a lot LW. You really seem to "mix it" with the pros especially Big Ron. Enjoy every moment and don't stop posting those pics. I love them!

stamina

stamina

ronnie is the man .greatest bodybuilder ever

M

Mrtsoy

Why do people say 2k3 was his best ever? Have any of you even seen the 99 ronnie? or even the 98 coleman, honestly, 98-2k ronnie was the best ever, cept for the gyno in 98, he was untouchable, wheeler came close, but it was lights out when he turned around.

zzk31

zzk31

nice pics lightweight , you are the best :xyxthumbs:

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Check out the photo gallery. I posted hundreds of pics of Ronnie.

R

ruhl

Awesome pics,great bro,you are god:49: :gaygay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@ OklahomaHoss: bro, post PICS NOW!!! You should be a big mofo!!!

PS: please, back on topic! :D

O

OklahomaHoss

mvsf1 said:
@ OklahomaHoss: bro, post PICS NOW!!! You should be a big mofo!!!

PS: please, back on topic! :D

I wish I could bro, but I'm pretty embarrassed at how I look at the moment. Just spent 10 months in the hospital (drunk driver hit me and the fiancee) and I was pretty fucked up. I've been out for about five months, rehabbing, and my physique has just turned to utter shit. My mass has gone south and I have this gut that has come up because I've been sedentary and unable to do any real exercise.

If I weren't so afraid that I'd get laughed off the site, I might post a pic of what I look like now, but I just haven't got the guts.

In fact, Im gonna edit my sig to say "soon to be training Heavy Duty Style" instead of "currently" training. I was expecting to be training by now, but I still have a couple more "procedures" to go through before I'll know if I can hit it again.

bb4life

bb4life

Nice pics. I would love to meet Big Ron too.

bb4life

bb4life

what year is that? He looks just plain freaky!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OklahomaHoss said:
I wish I could bro, but I'm pretty embarrassed at how I look at the moment. Just spent 10 months in the hospital (drunk driver hit me and the fiancee) and I was pretty fucked up.

Oh, I'm sorry bro. :uhoh2: