• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My brother needs to gain weight

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating fatty foods is also a quick way to gain weight. Eating things like burgers, chips, sausages, rice, meat, bread, cakes and carbonated drinks is a quick way to add extra pounds.

Reactions: ArnoldS
skyworx

skyworx

still smokan
From what I know in 20 years experience using sports nutrition products gainer doesn't work unless you do the reps whey loading or glutamine loading makes you hungry and that is muscle being made. If you tell him this make sure he stops after a month and loads his sups with wheat grass.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
fitnessenthusiast

fitnessenthusiast

Assuming your brother hasn't consulted a doctor yet, I think it's best for him to do so first, so any underlying health issue(s) will be diagnosed and treated. Assuming he already did and just skinny as you mentioned, a good supplement for weight gain or increasing muscle mass is mass gainer protein powder. They can be mixed with water or milk to create a calorie-dense shake that can be consumed between meals or as a post-workout recovery drink. However, it's important to use mass gainers as part of a balanced diet and exercise routine to ensure that the weight gained is primarily muscle mass rather than fat.